‹ Prequel: Heavy

Three Cheers

"Come... back."

Gerard put the girls to bed, and came into my room after. I was setting the blankets back on my bed. He stood there until I finally turned and looked at him, "Yeah?"

"I'm gonna go now." He said slowly.

"Okay." I replied.

Gerard exhaled, "I... I'll be back tomorrow."

"I know." I raised a brow, "Is there something else you're trying to tell me?"

He shrugged, and then came over. He knelt on the bed, while I sat, "I love you."

I smiled nicely, "I love you, too Gerard."

"I just want you to know."

"I know you love me, I don't doubt it."

"Still pissed at me?"

"Yes."

He gave a small nod, "I understand that."

"I don't know if things will ever be how they used to between us." I said.

Gerard frowned, "Yeah... I'm sorry."

"For right now, lets just focus on the girls... Us later."

Again, he nodded, "The girls go to school tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah. Same times as always."

"Okay. I'll come before Thora has to go."

"Alright."

He leant over and kiss my cheek, "I'll see ya."

I waved to him, "Bye, Gee."

I sat back against my pillows as Gerard left the room. My head was fuzzy and I felt the need to bring Gerard back into the room. I hated myself for it, but still, I wanted him.

I got up quickly, and opened the door. I caught Gerard just as he put a cigarette in his mouth and headed towards the door. He looked back at me, "Huh?"

I shut my eyes a moment, fighting the conflicting emotions. I lent my hand out, "Come... Back."

He raised a brow, "Come back?" He questioned.

"To the room. With me." I was speaking in stupid riddles.

Gerard still looked confused, "You want me to?"

I nodded, "Yes. I miss you."

Gerard went to the door; I expected him to leave. I mentally scolded myself until I heard the door lock. Gerard shut the hall light off and took my wrist, his fingers wrapping around it, and led the way to my bedroom.

I shut the door behind us, then led him to the bed. He began to pull his jeans off and then tossed his shirt. I climbed in first, and scooted closer as he did the same, pulling the blanket over ourselves. I wrapped my arms around his middle, and pressed my cheek to his chest. Gerard wrapped his arms around my back, kissed my forehead, "I missed this, too, Sugar."

My head and stomach was fuzzy again, I leaned up and kissed his lips, "I'm crazy. I missed you so much."

He squeezed his arms around me, "I'm crazy, too, October."

I listened to Gerard's heart beating and his breath faintly. I kept my arms close around him. I fell asleep before I knew it.


I woke up to soft giggling I knew only to be Thora's. I was still tucked around Gerard, my eyes opened and I saw her on the end of the bed.

"Hi mama." She giggled again.

"Hey, Baby." I sat up, my arms slipping away from Gerard.

"Mama, you and daddy are happy again?"

I smiled, "I guess so."

"He sleepin' here?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

Thora crawled in between us, "Me too?"

"Yes, you too."

I looked over at the clock and saw it was barely 4 am. Thora snuggled close up to me, and I pulled the blanket up over us. Gerard stirred, wrapping his arm over us, "Woke me up." He grumbled.

"Daddy, shut up." Thora mumbled.

Gerard and I chuckled, "Sorry."

Again, I pulled under sleep for a bit. I was awaken by Busy shaking me. "Get up."

I sat up, slowly, pushing away Gerard's arm, "Did you brush your teeth?"

Busy hummed, "I'm hungry."

"Okay, go in the kitchen, gimme a second."

Busy rushed off, while I got out of bed. I saw that Thora and Gerard were still deep asleep; I went to the bathroom, quickly washing my face and brushing my teeth. I went into the kitchen and got Busy some cereal.

"Will daddy be here when I get home?" Busy asked.

I nodded, "I think so. Or, he might be with Ray."

"Mama," she began softly, "I'm really happy daddy's back."

I smiled at her, "Me, too."

Busy finished breakfast, and I took off to school. Upon returning home, Gerard and Thora were up, eating waffles. Thora grinned when she saw me, "Mama!"

"Is daddy feeding you, Baby?"

"Yep!" She answered happily.

"I gotta leave soon, too change, can I take Thora with me?" Gerard asked.

"Yeah, sure. I have to check on the store."

"Mama, you come too!" Thora demanded, "Please?"

"I can't, Baby. I gotta check on stuff and then I'll see you."

Thora whined, "Please?"

"Don't you want to hang out with daddy by yourself?"

Thora shook her head, "No. You come too."

I sighed, looking at Gerard, "I can't stay all day."

Gerard smirked, "Whatever you say."

"You need to take a bath," I told Thora, "And brush your hair and teeth."

"'K." She replied nonchalantly.

I ran my hand through my hair, "Let me go shower myself." I told them, "Keep eating."

The two hummed a response as I left off to shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sort of a filler....
Sorry, guys. I'm trying my best to put out good chapters, but my head is... All over the place