‹ Prequel: Heavy

Three Cheers

"You're killing me."

I woke up to my baby sleeping on me yet again. I sighed softly, rubbing my eyes and looking around. It was quiet, and Gerard wasn't beside me; Busy was lying on my stomach with her arms around me. I sat up, pulled Busy to my side to sleep beside me. I coursed my hair back and began to get up.

I went straight into the bathroom, I jumped nearly 10 feet in the air. "Hey, Sugar."

"You ass!" I hissed at him.

Gerard was in my bathroom, brushing his teeth and his shirt off; he was only in boxer shorts. I hated the way I gazed at his body. He smirked, "I know you like, baby."

"Why are you half naked?" I asked.

He pulled the oversized t-shirt I had on and revealed me in just my underwear, "So are you."

"I'm wearing a shirt and underwear."

He shrugged, "No bra."

I crossed my arms deliberately over my chest, "Put some clothes on before my daughter sees you."

Gerard rolled his eyes, "Fine." 

He left the bathroom and let me through. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I returned to the room, I saw Gerard was cradling Busy who was talking her toddler talk to him. She snuggled close to him, making me awe and smile. She looked over, then waved her hand to beckon me over, "Mama, 'mere."

I went over and sat beside Gerard. She took my hand and pulled me close, "Mama, hug."

Smiling at her, I hugged her against Gerard's chest. I laid a soft kiss on her forehead, and she looked as if she gonna fall asleep. Gerard cradled her, rocking her a bit as she fell right back asleep. He got up and carried her to her room. I sat back in the back, lying on my back; Gerard stepped back in my room and came over to the bed.

"We need to talk." He said as he climbed on my bed and straddled me.

"About?" I asked quizzically.

"We're in love." He dipped his head and captured my lips.

"What?" I mumbled.

"Me and you, we're in love. We need to fix our relationship... We need to be together for Busy." Gerard spoke softly as he kissed my jaw, one hand crept up my shirt.

"Gerard, this is all so fast." I protested a moment, but melted when I felt his lips teasing my ear.

"So what? We have history... Almost 10 years to be exact." He kissed me then, forgetting my ear.

I sighed against his lips, he pressed his body against mine. Gerard was killing me, I was turning to putty in his hands. I swallowed thickly when I felt his hand squeezed my breast and his thumb graze my nipple. I sighed again when his moved parted from mine, "You're killing me." I muttered.

Gerard pulled my shirt up, then moved my panties to one side, and before I knew it, he was inside of me. He let out a grunt, sighing after, "Baby... Sugar, I love you."

My body, my sense, melted away. I kissed his throat, my hands on his back, tugging his shirt up. I felt skin, he began to move slow, his hands feeling me up. I could only moan and sigh softly, I nails digging into his back.

"So good," He muttered against my neck, "Fuck, so good."

Gerard ground his hips against me, my bed moved; it began to move rapidly as we neared our peaks. Gerard kissed me hard, our tongues tangled, our partially clothes body mingled and met. I could only describe this as a frenzied moment. 

We needed a release.

We finished quickly, with Gerard rolling over and sighing. He pulled my shirt down, and kissed me, "I love you, Sugar."

My heart was thumping softly, "I love you, too."

It's the truth, I love this jackass.

Just as we both near to nap again, my phone began to ring. I sat up, rubbing my neck and coursing my hair back. I grabbed my phone from the bedside charger, "Hello?"

"Is this October Fredrick?" A man spoke, he sounded as if he were a cop.

"Uh, yes, this is she." I said with a raised brow.

"Do you own Busy Bee's Clothing on 12th street?"

I furrows my brows deeply now, "Yes, why?"

"Ma'am, this is LAPD, we need you to come down to your clothing store, there seems to be some damage."

Now, my brain was scrambled.

"Excuse me? Damage? What kind of damage?" I asked angrily.

"Ma'am, your store was vandalized, we need you to come down here and--"

I cut the officer off, "I'll be there in 10 minutes." I said quickly.

"We'll be waiting ma'am."

I hung up, jumped to my feet and ran to my closet. Gerard had sat up, "What's going on?"

"Someone vandalized my goddamn store! I have to go down there." I pulled my jeans on, and pulled a better shirt on, tossing the other to the floor, "Watch Busy--"

I was cut off by my doorbell ringing. I growled internally, "Fuck, what now?" 

I hurried to my door, leaving Gerard in the room. I opened the door quickly, and surprisingly, I saw Frances. My jaw slacked, "Oh my gosh."

"Hey!" She came in and hugged me.

"You're here? How come?" I hugged her back.

She let me go, "I needed to come see you and I have some business in Burbank."

I combed my hair back, "Uh, I'm so sorry I'm so... Uh, weird? I have to get down to my store, something happened."

She frowned slightly, "Oh, okay. You want me to sit Busy?"

I was gonna speak, when Gerard came in, "I'm gonna go with October." He said.

Fran looked to me, then Gerard, then right back at me, "Uh... Alright. I'll sit her for you, and just fill me in when you come back."

I nodded, "Thanks so much!" I hugged her again, "I gotta get my shoes."

I turned, helping her in, and Gerard handed me my shoes. I tried to move quickly, putting my shoes on, then grabbing my keys. Gerard took them, "I'll drive, you're all jittery."

I nodded, silently thanking him, I looked over at Fran who was seated on the couch, "Hey, Fran, feed B for me when she gets up."

"Will do," she looked back, "I hope everything is alright."

I sighed, "Shit, me too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh...