I'll Make a Man out of You

ATTENTION KILL BARBIE READERS!!

I'm really sorry to say, but unfortunately, Kill Barbie will be going on a hiatus for a good while.

I say 'hiatus' because I'm not sure if it's going to be continued again some time in the future or if it will just be deleted due to unforeseen circumstances. I know a couple of people have loved reading as the girls grew in a way, and as we grew as writers, but I just don't know if it will be right for only one of us to write the story, and it wouldn't be the same humour wise.

Some of you may want to know what happens between Avara and Curtis. How the relationships between Holly and John, Harlee and Jack pan out. Does Tadem stop being nasty to Travis Clarke? Does Jake find a suitable boyfriend that the girls approve of (Because we all know Holly and Avara will pester the boyfriend into insanity). Do Holly and Avara eventually take of the Zombie Hunter clan; Garrett and the Zombie Hunters? Does Travis Cooper finally finish the Kill Barbie DVD? Do Holly and Avara complete their sticker charts?

Some of that information, I know. Some I don't.

So in the end I say, Kill Barbie have been a part of my imagination since 2009. I've helped make them laugh, to cry, to be angry, to make music, to travel the world and see places that I one day want to see; so it's sad that they're coming to and end, but for some reason, I know it's for the best.

I'm going to post the bits that are pre-written in a chapter in the near future so that you know how our writing process happened, and have a kind of insight into the rest of Warped Tour, and some other little tours.

Goodbye faithful readers, may you find stories even half as crazy as ours.
♠ ♠ ♠
Also, please don't report us for writing a non-chapter... :)