I'll Make a Man out of You

Four.

"That was incredible," Avara panted, wiping sweat off of her forehead with the back of her hand.

"Thanks," Holly grinned.

"Not you, stupid, the crowd."

They had just stepped off stage after their first, crazily energetic, show, and Avara collapsed onto the floor at the side of the stage.

"How was it?" Jake asked, bounding over.

"Who's touching me?!" Avara shouted before she realised that Jay was bending over her, trying to get her guitar. "Oh," Avara grinned, unstrapping the guitar, not even wondering how it was still in one piece after her dramatic collapse, "Thanks Rayjay."

"How was the crowd?" Jake urged Holly.

"They were like a dynamic vortex of extreme awesomeness that just spiraled and spiraled until it got to a point where the awesomeness was so concentrated that they were paralysed with it and they looked up at us and shouted "SAVE US" and we looked down at them and whispered "No". It was intense."

Jake stared blankly at her while Avara nodded her head along in agreement.

"Right," he said. "Well you girls have to hurry up and get to your tent. Travis and Danny are there watching people line up for your signing."

"We have a signing?" Harlee asked, sipping from a water bottle. Jake nodded. "How come we weren't told?"

"You were..." Jake said slowly. "This morning..."

"We were?" Holly asked.

"Yes," Jake nodded.

"Seriously Jake, you really need to speak louder so we can hear you," Avara told him seriously. Jake rolled his eyes and pointed his hand towards merch ave and their merch tent.

The line was already huge when the four girls and Jake stepped through the tent flap at the back of their tent. Travis was leaning over the table talking to some girls with a big, happy grin on his face while Danny told people off for pushing in line.

"Alright, sit down and do your thing," Jake told them.

"I think that's the gayest thing you've ever said to us, Jake," Holly smiled.

"Don't be rude about Jake's sexuality," Avara replied.

"I'm not," she defended herself. "I like Jake's sexuality the way it is. I'm just saying that what he just said is stereotypically a gay thing to say."

"Yeah, but-"

"Shut up!" Jake stressed. "I'm not offended by Holly talking about gays, Avara. Both of you just sit down and sign some things." Holly nodded and sat down at the end. Avara sat beside her, Harlee sat beside her and Tadem was at the start.

"Do you really think Tadem should be near the fans?" Holly whispered to Avara as the first fan approached Tadem.

"Lets see how she handles fan number one before we decide," Avara replied.

"Hey," Tadem smiled as the girl dropped her Kill Barbie CD down on the table in front of Tadem. "What's your name?"

"Ally." The girl smiled.

"Are you having fun today Ally?"

"Yeah I am! I just came from your set, it was amazing!"

"Thank you!"

"I just finished saving for my own kit. I was hoping to catch a pair of your sticks during your set, but I didn't get to." Tadem frowned and then turned to Travis.

"Travis, pass me some sticks." Travis nodded and sucked out of the tent to where the trailer was parked behind it. He came back a moment later with a pair of sticks and a guitar pick. "Thanks man," Tadem smiled before she handed the sticks over to Ally. "Enjoy your sticks and I hope to see you again!"

"Thanks Tadem!" Ally exclaimed before saying goodbye and moving on to Harlee.

"She seems okay..." Avara whispered. Holly nodded.

"Travis, go get a box of guitar picks," she yelled.

"Why?" Jake asked.

"We can give each fan a guitar pick..."

"Actually, that's a good idea Holly!"

"Does that mean I get a sticker?" She asked in excitement. Jake laughed and nodded his head. "Oh my god, that's so cool!"

By the time there were two people left in the line, the girls had gotten quite a lot of presents. Avara had gotten about forty different plush Penguins. Holly had gotten a million Sea Turtle related things. Harlee had gotten quirky toys and a couple of books that Holly and Avara had promised they would steal and lastly, Tadem got movies.

"Hi Holly, hi Avara!" A girl with bright blue hair grinned as she stopped in front of them holding a large bag.

"Hi!" They replied in unison.

"My name is Clary, and I have a bag of presents for you both!"

"Presents?" Holly exclaimed.

"For us?" Avara asked just as excited.

"Yes," Clary grinned, putting the bag on the table and opening it up. "I don't know if either of you have seen this, but I have three seasons of Regular Show for you. I got it because it reminds me of you guys and Jake." She handed three DVDs to Avara who gave one to Holly and the other to Harlee to look at.

"It looks... Different..." Holly smiled awkwardly. Clary laughed and shook her head.

"You guys will love it, I promise..." She went back to her bag and started digging around. "Okay, I have this book of 100 different ways to use a potato."

"Gimme!" Harlee yelled. Clary passed her the book and laughed as she flicked through it happily.

"And a whole bunch of candy. Fummi bears, gummi worms, cola bottles, jolly ranchers, and a whole bunch of chocolates. Oh... And Holly I saw that you wanted Reece's cereal, so I got that too." Holly and Avara launched themselves across the table to hug their new found friend.

"Thank you, we love you!" They shouted. Clara hugged them back before getting them to sign her CD and making her way back to her boyfriend who was waiting patiently by Tonight Alive's tent.

HollyBurmingKB Big thanks to Clara, the fan who bought us a bag full of goodies! Preparing to go back to the bus as we speak to have some cereal! #WarpedTourSWAG

HollyBurmingKB EDIT: #WarpedTourSWAG does by no means mean #WarpedTourSexWithAlexGaskarth

AlexAllTimeLow No need to cover anymore @HollyBumringKB. You just let that kitty out of the bag! Sorry @johnmaine :\

"Holly are you texting in the middle of a signing?" Jake yelled, appalled.

"No," she said, eyes wide in alarm as she shoved her phone back into her pocket, not bothering to point out that it was, in fact, the end of the signing.

"Then what was that?" She turned around to see Jake pointing at her pocket, "Because if you were that means no sticker." Holly pulled her phone back out of her pocket.

"What, this?" She asked innocently, "This is just my Dead Detector. It tells you when there's zombies around." A girl wearing an All Time Low shirt tapped her foot impatiently in front of Holly. "Stop interrupting me Jake, I have fans to meet and greet."

"Why would you randomly bring out a zombie detector in the middle of a signing?" he said, throwing his arms in the air.

"Dead Detector," Holly corrected, "And I bought it out because Avara is looking pretty rancid right now and I had to make sure she wasn't a zombie."

"Hey!" Yelled Avara. The remaining fans laughed.

Jake had apparently pulled out his phone and logged into Twitter, because he suddenly yelled, "Texting includes tweeting, Holly!" Holly spun around.

"How does texting include tweeting? They're not even the same thing!"

Avara, who was still pretending to be upset because Holly had called her rancid, muttered "They are, it's called 'twexting'."

Holly's only response was to burst into a fit of giggles, causing her signature to go wonky on a fan's CD that she was signing.

"Sorry," she frowned, "I'll do it again!" But she couldn't handle signing neatly under pressure and messed up the next four attempts. At this point, the whole front of the CD case was covered in Holly's signature overlapping those of Tadem, Harlee and Avara.

"You can't even see me anymore!" Avara complained.

Holly clicked her fingers behind her and yelled, "Cooper, bring me another CD, STAT!" Travis obliged, but Jake shook his head muttering something about going broke. "Shut your face, Jake, or that will be broke!"

Travis handed Holly the CD, who was happy with her first attempt at signing it. She handed it back down the table and the girl used this opportunity to talk to Holly.

"So, are you and John O'Callaghan dating?" The girl asked nervously. Holly narrowed her eyes.

"Yes...."

"Is there a reason you two haven't sung a song together yet?" Holly blinked. Why the hell hadn't they sung a song together yet?

"I have a request!" Avara yelled, throwing her hand in the air. Holly and the girl looked at her. "Can you please sing the Angela Anaconda theme song?"

"No," Holly and the girl said at once. "I like you, what's your name."

"Alex," the girl said.

Avara handed the CD, now signed by the four of them, to the girl and said, "Are you secretly Alex Gaskarth in a girl suit?"

"No."

"I think you're lying to me."

"I'm not."

"So you're telling me that if I was to reach forward and unzip your face, no Alex Gaskarth would fall out?"

"Uh, what?" The girl replied, taking a nervous step back.

"Alex Gaskarth is too big to fit into an girl suit that small," Harlee said thoughtfully.

"I guess you're right," Avara nodded.

The last fan had just left when Avara leaned back in her chair, stretching her arms over her head.

"I think I deserve a little kip after that," she yawned.

"Not so fast!" Jake said, "You and Holly have an interview with Bryan Stars."

"What about us?" Tadem asked.

"I have plans for you two as well, don't worry."

Ten minutes later found Holly and Avara sitting with Bryan Stars under a shady tree.

"Hey, what's up you guys, this is Bryanstars interviews here at Warped Tour and I have found one of my favourite bands here today, Kill Barbie, how're you guys doin'?" Bryan beamed at the camera before turning the mic to Holly.

"Good, how are you?" She grinned back.

"Doin' alright, and uh, for people who don't know you guys, could you personally introduce yourselves to our viewers?" He pointed the mic on his other side to Avara.

"I'm Avara," she smiled, lifting her hand up in a small wave. "I play guitar." Bryan turned to Holly and held out the mic for her.

"And I'm Holly, I sing and play bass." Bryan smiled and nodded, looking down at his paper quickly before looking back at the camera.

"Who is the most mature and immature member of your band and why?" He asked holding the mic to Holly, then to Avara then to Holly again.

"I think we're the immature ones..." Avara chuckled, sitting back in her seat.

"I think- Are crew members considered too?" Holly asked.

"No," Bryan laughed.

"Tadem's probably most mature then."

"So why are you guys immature?" Bryan smiled. Avara and Holly glanced at each other and laughed. "What?" Bryan laughed too.

"I dunno if you've seen our tour videos," Avara laughed. "But they're full of crazy shit- Oh, can I swear or is that a big no-no?"

"You can swear," Bryan nodded.

"Okay. Well in our tour videos that Travis Cooper, our merch guy/ tech whatever follows us around and films us... He has a lot of crazy Holly/ Avara footage. It'll be released soon I think..."

"Oh god, the embarrassment!" Holly laughed, slapping her hand over her eyes. Bryan and Avara laughed.

"There seems to be a lot of hype around you guys, why do you think people are so in to your music?" He held the mic to Avara who cleared her throat seriously.

"Because we have some good jams, and we like to involve our fans in almost everything we do and because we're so easy to get to know," she laughed. "I'm pretty sure there are no secrets between us and our fans. Those kids somehow know everything there is to know about us."

"Because your all crazy?"

"Yeah!" Avara laughed. "And we're crazy!"

"And we're a bit different somehow..." Holly joined in.

"Different how?" Bryan asked. Holly shrugged her shoulders.

"I dunno, just thought that'd be something cool to say," she laughed. Bryan chuckled and glanced down to see what his next question was.

"What reactions do you get from fans when they find out you're not American?" He asked. "I mean, some people I've spoken to, some bands too, all thought you guys were American. They were all literally shocked when I said you were all Australian."

"Really?" Holly laughed. "That's so weird."

"Who thought we were American?" Avara laughed, an eyebrow raised. "I mean, our merch tent has a massive Australian flag flying around on top."

"A few bands," Bryan nodded. "We Are The In Crowd, The Summer Set and Black Veil Brides."

"Who the heck are Black Veil Brides?" Holly laughed.

"Actually, our good friend Alex, you know Alex," Avara told Bryan. "Alex Gaskarth," she added when he looked confused. He nodded so she went on with her story. "The In Crowd kids, we met like, a week ago and The Summer Set we met the first night of tour through Garrett Nickelsen and Pat Kirch from The Maine."

"Yeah, they're all from Arizona, right?"

"Yep," Holly nodded.

"Okay," Bryan laughed. "Next question. What's the biggest misconception of you guys?"

"That we are a female boy band!" Avara exclaimed. "I mean, do we look like we sit around making up synchronized dances while someone else writes our songs? No. No we do not. We rock a stage, we head bang and we write our own god damn songs!"

"Yeah!" Holly nodded.

"I thought you guys were into the whole 'synchronized' dancing thing?" Bryan laughed.

"I mean, we are," Avara told him. "But that's only for our side project 'We Love Ken'."

"Can I join your side project?" Bryan asked.

"Course," Holly nodded. "The more the merrier. Except you have to have a virgin sacrifice for us."

"I can probably do that," Bryan nodded.

"She needs to be 5"2 and needs to have a tattoo of a dream catcher on her right shoulder and peroxide-blonde hair. You still up for it Stars?" Avara asked.

"It'd be a bit hard finding a virgin that fits that description, but I'm sure I can manage." Avara held her hand out for him to shake.

"Welcome to the club, Stars." Holly laughed while Bryan tried to hold his laughter in long enough to read the next question.

"Is it tough being a girl on Warped?"

"Nope," Avara said, popping the 'p'.

"There are a lot of us around," Holly laughed. "Tay Jardine from We Are The In Crowd. Jess Bowen from The Summer Set. Hayley Williams from Paramore. Cassadee Pope from Hey Monday. Jenna McDougall from Tonight Alive. Courtney Swan who we're not really sure if she's managing The Summer Set or Every Avenue... And then obviously Tadem and Harlee, the drummer and other guitarist from our band."

"There are probably more, but we can't think of them right now," Avara finished.

"Have you ever been weirded out by your fans?"

"I think the question you should be asking is have we ever weirded out our fans?" Holly told Bryan. "And the answer is yes, Bryan. The answer is yes. Next question." Bryan burst into laughter so Avara patted his back while her mouth was stretched up into a massive grin.

"Okay," he cleared his throat when he was done. "Next question. Do you guys get into trouble on tour?" Holly and Avara laughed. "What? Is that a yes?"

"Yeah," Avara sighed with a smile.

"I got put on bus arrest last Warped Tour for beating the shit out of Alex Gaskarth," Holly laughed.

"Aren't you guys friends now though?" Bryan asked, his eyebrows furrowed. "I mean, one minute y'all are fighting and the next he's sitting on stage with your band and Hayley Williams in Australia."

"We forgave him," Avara nodded. "And he's too damn funny to hate! Asshole." Holly laughed and continued answering the actual interview question.

"And we almost got in trouble on Soundwave for graffiting nasty things about Kyle Burns."

"Oh wow, you guys really don't like those guys, do you?"

"We like Jonathan, Marc and sometimes Caleb," Holly smiled.

"I like Marc," Avara said. Holly looked at Avara and laughed. "I don't like Kent cause he was a bitch to us."

"Oh really?" Bryan laughed.

"Yeah," Holly nodded. "And he quit the band."

"Okay, what are your prostitute names?"

"Oh!" Holly laughed. "I can finally use the formula! My prostitute name would be Tessa Cox."

"Ooh," Bryan nodded. "That's a good one. What about you Avara?"

"Sledge Patterson."

"You sound like an adventurer," Holly laughed.

"I secretly am, an adventurer. I'll show that Dora bitch where she can shove it!" Avara laughed.

"What about Tadem and Harlee?" Bryan asked.

"I'm not too sure about Harlee's first street name, because she moved around a whole bunch when she was little so I'll use her Mum's maiden name. Jack East. Oh!" Avara exclaimed. "What a coinky dink that her whore name would be Jack!"

"Oh, my god!" Holly laughed.

"Pause the interview Bryan, I have to tweet this!" Avara exclaimed, yanking her phone from her pocket.

AvaraLawKB In an interview with @HollyBurmingKB and @BryanStars... Talking Prostitute names. @HarleeAnchorKB yours would be Jack East. Coincidence?

HarleeAnchorKB @AvaraLawKB hahahha. OMG! @jackalltimelow #meanttobe?

jackalltimelow @AvaraLawKB @HarleeAnchorKB HOLY FUCKING SHIT CRACKERS!

AlexAllTimeLow @AvaraLawKB @HarleeAnchorKB @jackalltimelow I KNEW IT!

AvaraLawKB shut the fuck up @AlexAllTimeLow, no one asked you... ;)

"Okay, back to the interview."

"Tadem would be," Holly started. "Brandy Bromley... That's the shittiest whore name ever."

"Yeah," Avara laughed. "Minus 30 points for Tadem."

"Okay, some fan questions." Holly and Avara nodded. "Okay, 'Arsonalchan' asks: If you could be a prostitute for a day, who would be your first client?"

"John O'Callaghan, obviously," Holly laughed. "I'd probably get yelled at and what-not if I said anyone else."

"Sherlock," Avara smiled. "Sherlock would be my first and always client forever and ever."

"She actually hates that show."

"I do not!"

"I was kidding, jeeze." Avara laughed and punched Holly's arm lightly. "Next question."

"Was 'Kill Barbie' your first band name?"

"Yes, it was," Holly nodded.

"It was the first, but in our early days we tossed around a few other names."

"Like what?" Bryan asked.

"'Pleasing Nick'," Avara said thoughtfully.

"'Railway Beans'," Holly added.

"'Practiced Kettle'."

"'I Said Steer'."

"'Approximate Voting'."

"'Idiot Stick'."

"'Psychic Bounce'."

"'My favourite was 'Doing Everything For Money'," Holly said.

"That was a good one," Avara agreed.

"Why didn't you stick with that one?" Bryan asked with a laugh.

"It was too long," Holly answered, "So we decided to stick with 'Kill Barbie'."

"I see."

"Next question!" Avara shouted.

"That's actually then end," Bryan laughed. Holly and Avara pouted. "But you can say a few things to your fans and whatnot if you want?" Holly nodded and took the mic.

"For more music, lyrics, tour dates, pictures, videos, blog posts and contests go to KillBarbie.com," she smiled. "You will also find the links to our Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube and Itunes there as well."

"Click all the fun links!" Avara yelled. Laughing loudly, Bryan took the mic back from Holly.

"Okay so that is Kill Barbie. They'll be on the whole of Warped on the 'Kevin Says' stage. Also, you can pick up their self titled record; Kill Barbie at Target, Best buy and Walmart now."

"Buy all the things!" Holly and Avara yelled.

"And now I think it's time for a well earned nap," Avara nodded.

"I'll leave you to it then," Bryan smiled.

They said their goodbyes and Holly and Avara went back to the bus, thinking longingly of their bunks after such an exhausting day. As soon as they arrived they climbed into bed and, to Jake's delight, were asleep before their heads hit the pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so the last chapter that I posted this morning had actually been finished a little while ago but we sorta maybe kinda forgot about it... So to make up for forgetting and taking so long, here is the next chapter :)

Enjoy :)

Also, we would appreciate feedback :)

<3