Light Up My World

Larry

Prompt:Can you do a Larry where Louis gets caught cheating with Eleanor, and Harry gets confused why and gets sad and leaves his and Louis' flat for a few days and then they fight over why Louis was cheating and Harry's crying and stuff and El comes in acting like a bitch (I have no hate for her in reality, it's just character) and Louis tells her off and Harry and him get back together and then a lot of fluff and maybe smut in the end

Harry couldn’t believe what he was seeing. His boyfriend was making out with Eleanor. Louis ended that when they came out, she was only meant to be a beard, not someone Lou was meant to be making out with.
Harry tried to stop the tears from falling but they wouldn’t he stormed upstairs and grabbed his overnight bag and chucked things in it. He didn’t even care if he interrupted them down stairs. He was furious. He got everything he needed and stormed back down the stairs to be faced with a surprised Louis.

“Get away from me.” Harry said angrily and left the flat. It took him only a couple of seconds to get to Zayn’s flat and Zayn welcomed him with opened arms. Harry spent the rest of the nights crying tears into the comforting shoulder of Zayn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been about 2 days when Harry decided he should face Louis and tell him how pissed off he was. So he decided to go over there. He unlocked the door with the key he had and very vomitted from how disgusting the place looked. There were old food crappers everywhere and it looked like caveman had invaded their 2 room flat.

Harry began to call out Louis’ name, but didn’t get a reply. He looked for around for about 5 minutes until he heard someone call his name from behind him.

“Harry, you’re back!” Louis tried to hug him but Harry wasn’t that forgiving.

“Get off of me, I’m not back. I just came to ask why,” he softly replied.

“Why what?” Louis asked innocently. Harry was getting really angry now.

“Why what? Why the hell did you cheat on me with her? Do I mean nothing to you?” Harry yelled, tears threatening to spill over.

“That was nothing Harry, you mean way more to me. It was a mistake, can’t you just forgive me?” Louis pleaded.

“You can’t forgive something like that Louis. It wasn’t just a little peck, you were full on making out. God, I never thought you would do this to me,” Harry cried as tears cascaded down his cheeks.

Louis was about to say something when Eleanor walked through the front door. She smiled at Louis, but then saw Harry and gave him the most evil look.

“What are YOU doing here?” She asked.

“Uh, I live here, what are you doing here?” Harry asked, rather annoyed.

“I’m here for Louis and I’m going to give him something your fat ass never could,” she snorted.

Harry gulped, anyone who knew Harry knew that when weight was brought up he got a little self conscious. He liked his weight, he thought he was at a perfect weight, and for someone to tell him that it wasn’t was a little damaging on his self-esteem.

“Don’t say that to him, and I have no idea what you’re talking about. Eleanor, what we did was a mistake. I’ve always loved Harry and I don’t know why I did what I did. I would do anything for him, including hurt the people that hurt him. He is my world, and I’d appreciate it if you left. You hurt him and I don’t appreciate it. So leave, NOW,” Louis yelled at her.

She huffed and quickly stormed out of the building. Harry had a small smile on his face, maybe he could forgive Louis.

“Thanks,” Harry said softly. He moved closer to Lou and softly kissed the corner of his mouth.

Louis breathed out slowly, “please tell me that wasn’t a goodbye kiss.”

“Definitely not. You defended me and I love you for that. I’m willing to forgive you if you promise never to do anything like that ever again.”

“I promise, I will punch myself if I ever hurt you again,” Louis said seriously.

Harry laughed to himself and put his lips on Louis’ and began to kiss him back with passion. Louis may have hurt Harry, but everyone deserves a second chance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys, I'm here again. Sorry it's been awhile since I updated. I have a different tumblr now.
http://1d-slash-fics.tumblr.com
So if you have any prompts don't be afraid to send them in.