Light Up My World

Narry

Prompt: omg you have to continue the Niall-self-harming Narry prompt
It had been 6 months since Harry discovered Niall had been cutting. Throughout those 6 months Niall had told the rest of the boys, with Harry’s support, and they understood and told Niall that no matter what, they would be there for him.

Something else happened in those 6 months. both boys developed feelings for the other. They hadn’t told each other and Niall planned to tell Harry tonight. The rest of the boys are all going out and Harry was to come over to Niall’s flat in about 2 hours. At the moment Niall was getting some assurance from Liam that Harry did indeed like him.

“You sure he likes me? I’m not imagining it?” Niall asked nervously.

“Yes mate, I’ve seen the way he looks at you. It like the way I look at Danielle,” Liam sighed. He has told Niall this about twenty times and the younger boy just won’t believe him.

“Well if you’re sure. I better start getting ready.”

“Okay, well good luck,” Liam commented and quickly left Niall’s flat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now 8:00pm and Harry was seated across from Niall at the table. Dinner was well underway and the two boys had made small talk throughout the night.

“So, was there a special reason you asked me over tonight for this marvelous dinner?” Harry asked.

“Yes there was and I don’t know how to say this, so I’m just going to come right out and say it. I like you and I don’t mean as just a friend, I mean as something more. I have liked you since you helped all those months ago and ever since then I haven’t been able to stop thinking about being with you, or being in your arms. Kissing your lips,” Niall breathed loudly and looked at Harry who had the biggest grin on his face.

“I like you too Nialler. You’re pretty amazing and so strong. I want to be as strong as you one day,” Harry moved from his seat and sat next to Niall. He put his hand up to his cheek and slowly moved towards him and caught his lips in his own. Niall smiled in the kiss and kissed him back.

After a while they both broke apart, gasping for air.

“I liked that,” Niall whispered softly. He smiled at Harry and put his hand through the younger boy’s curly locks.

“So, I have a question for you,” Harry started and Niall nodded,” would you like to be my boyfriend?”

Niall nearly screamed at what Harry asked. “I’d love to.”

Harry grinned and captured his lips again. Life was going to be good from now on, he could tell.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is part 2/2 . Hope you enjoy. Feedback would be excellent!