Light Up My World

Niam, Larry + Zayn

Prompt: Something that includes ; Harry + Louis = hot, fast, hard sex. Liam + Niall = slow, sensual, true love, gentle sex. Zayn + hand
The lake house was a place of many things. Some people liked to go there to get away from their troubles, other people go there to have fun. One Direction went there to get away from the stress of being famous for a week.

There were plenty of rooms in this lovely lake house. There was a room on the top floor that used to be the attic that caught the eye of Zayn Malik. He tossed his suitcase on the floor and collapsed on the bed. He prayed to god that he wouldn't hear any funny business from the two couples downstairs.

Liam and Niall took a large room on the first floor. It looked like a room that a newlywed couple would go to on their honeymoon. The bed was a king bed and it had a large painting of a couple on a beach above the bed. It had a luxury bathroom attached to the room and it even had a spa in the bathroom. The young couple looked at each other and grinned. This room was them down to a T.

On the second floor Louis and Harry entered a room that was a bit shabby, but they didn't mind. They would probably only use the room for two things, to sleep and to have sex. They dropped their bags on the floor and jumped on the bed, maybe they would be having sex sooner than they thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been eventful night. After they checked out their rooms that they would be sleeping in, the boys decided they would look around and become teenage boys again. After they had chucked each other in the actual lake and splashed each other with water a thousand times, they all dried off and ventured inside. Harry organised dinner and they five friends sat down and talked for hours about what they could do on this little holiday.

All of the boys made their way up to their allocated rooms after a while and started to settle down, well that's what they thought. Louis and Harry decided to try out how tough their new mattress really was. As soon as they entered the room they quickly locked the door and got rid of their clothing, leaving them both naked in all their glory. Harry moved towards Louis and attacked his lips. Muffled moans could be heard from their bedroom as Harry kissed Louis all over.

"Mmm," Louis moaned softly as Harry began sucking his nipples. Louis loved that and Harry knew it.

Harry pushed Louis onto the bed and Louis grabbed Harry by the waist. The two boys began grinding together and the friction was too much for the both of them. Louis quickly flipped them over and worked his way down Harry body until he got to his member. He grinned up at Harry and began teasing the slit.

"Louis, don't tease!" Harry moaned loudly. Louis nodded and put his mouth on member and began giving the best blow job Harry had ever recieved. Louis soon got bored with that and looked Harry in the eye. They said one thing, he was ready. He quickly put a condom on and covered that with lube and roughly inserted himself into Harry. Harry groaned as Louis moved roughly in and out of his hole. The pleasure was overwhelming but when Louis hit his spot Harry screamed out.

"Right there," he moaned as he grasped his own member in his hands and began jerking himself off. Louis continued to touch that spot within Harry that makes him go crazy.

"Oh, Haz I'm close," Louis moaned.

"Me too," Harry said and within seconds Harry had exploded all over his own and Louis' stomach.

Louis groaned and released within Harry.

"That was amazing," Harry sighed softly. Louis grinned at him and snuggled closely to him. Within minutes the two member of One Direction were fast asleep in each others arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam and Niall thought that they would have a quiet night, but that quickly changed. Ever since Niall had heard Louis and Harry's moans from upstairs he got horny. He looked over at Liam and he had the same look on his face. He moved closer to him and started to kiss him slowly, and then the kiss got more heated. Liam them slowly removed Niall's top. Niall grinned up at him and then removed Liam's top. The two lovers smiled at each other and then Liam started to kiss down Niall chest, stopping at his perked up nipples. He started to suck them and could hear Niall's moans. He grinned as he felt himself get even harder than he already was. Niall's moans did that to him. He moved down and started to remove Niall's pants. He saw the tent in his boxers and grinned.

"Take yours off," he heard Niall pant. He quickly nodded and did as he was told. Soon they were both in their boxers, their erections clearly seen through their boxers.

Niall then flipped them over, so he was now on top and began rubbing the front of Liam's boxers. Liam gasped in shock and then threw his head back. Niall always did give the best hand or blow jobs. Niall grinned up and slowly took off Liam's boxers and began jerking him off. He grabbed the base and licked his tongue over the slit. He slowly put his lips over the tip and began sucking. He looked up at Liam and saw the look on his face and smirked. He took his whole member in his mouth and began giving him the best blow job of his life. There was no doubt Liam was in absolute bliss. Niall stopped and Liam then turned them back over, so he was on top. He took off Niall's boxers to see Niall was very much erect.

He looked up at him with a look in his eye and Niall nodded. Liam bent over to the draw on their bedside table and grabbed a condom and some lube. He squirted some lube on to his fingers and slowly began to prep Niall, the moans emitted from Niall meant he was doing everything right. After awhile he stopped using his finges and slipped the condom on his member and put some lube over that. He slowly began to insert himself within the boy beneath him and one he was all in Niall, he waited until he got the okay to keep going. Niall had a few deep breaths because Liam wasn't exactly small, but after awhile he nodded. Liam began to slowly move within Niall, going at a pace they both loved.

"Ah, right there!" Niall moaned as Liam hit the spot within him that made him go crazy.

Liam grinned and continued to hit that spot all over again until he felt Niall tensing. He looked up and saw he had grabbed his own erection and started to jerk himself off. Liam continued to hit that spot until he heard Niall call out his name and he saw that he had reached his orgasm

Liam continued to thrust until he reached his own orgasm and collapsed on top of Niall.

"That was outstanding," Liam giggled and rolled over so he was next to Niall. He looked to see if Niall was going to respond but saw he was fast asleep. Liam chuckled to himself and wrapped a blanket around them, going fast asleep himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn had heard the two couples below having sex and kind of felt left out, and well, horny. He hated to think he got horny over hearing his four best friends doing it, but there was no denying the very large problem in his pants.

He groaned to himself and pull down his pants and boxers to please himself. He grasped his erection and began jerking himself off. He breathed heavily and pushed up his shirt. He started playing with his nipples, hoping that would bring more pleasure to himself, and it did. He started pumping himself harder and harder. He could feel his orgasm building in the pit of his stomach. He closed his eyes and imagined he was with a very attractive guy, he had made up in his head.

He continued to pump and within seconds he has exploded all over himself.

"Oh fuck," he whispered to himself. He had never orgasmed that fast before in his life.