Light Up My World

Niam

Prompt: Niam please c: Niall is depressed but no one knows, and he's gay but no one knows either and his parents shun him for it, and he's secrectly in love with Liam and he's crying over some hate on twitter, and Liam tells him he loves him and you know fluff and all that cute stuff and makes Niall feel better and they get together
Niall felt the tears roll down his cheek as he saw his mentions on twitter. They were all mean ones, nothing nice. Nothing nice at all. Why did everyone always pick on him? Was there something that wrong with him that made people tease him? Maybe he was too upfront with the fans or maybe he didn’t love them enough, he didn’t know.

He wasn’t only getting hate from his fans, but also from his parents. He had came out gay to his parents a couple of months ago and their reaction didn’t go as he had planned. They basically told him that he wasn’t welcome in their home anymore. It killed him that all the other boys talk about missing their families and going back home when the tour was over and he would have no where to go. No where at all. He would only have his apartment.

He didn’t realize he had been sobbing until he heard his hotel room open. The moment the door opened he could tell it was Liam, just from his smell. He tried to calm down and wipe away his tears but Liam had already seen them.

“Ni, what’s wrong?” Liam asked softly as he came and sat next to Niall.

“It’s nothing,” Niall said quietly.

“Niall, don’t lie to me. Something as clearly got you upset,” Liam wiped his finger across Niall’s cheek and Niall felt his cheeks blush.

Niall had been crushing on Liam for a few months now, ever since he discovered that he was in fact gay. Liam was just always there for him no matter what. It didn’t matter whether he needed someone to talk to at 4am in the morning or 5pm at night, he always made time for Niall.

“It’s just some hate,” Niall mumbled quietly. He looked up at Liam and saw that he was smiling softly.

“Ni, they don’t know you, please try to ignore it.”

“It isn’t that easy.”

“Is there something else going on? It’s just that you have seemed really distant lately,” Liam explained.

Niall gulped, he knew he would have to tell the boys soon, but he didn’t imagine today would be that day. He knew he could trust Liam though.

“My parents have been ignoring me ever since I left for tour and it’s hard. I really miss them,” he tried not to let the tears in his eyes fall down onto his cheeks.

“What? Why?” Liam asked, concern filling his voice.

“I uhm, I told them I am g-gay,” Niall whispered softly. If he looked up he would notice that Liam was smiling softly. Liam had been waiting for Niall to say that, he kind of had a crush on the adorable Irish man.

Liam moved closer to Niall and lifted his chin up. “So what? News flash, I’m gay too.”

Niall looked like he had just seen a ghost, “really? How come you never told me?”

“I just thought it was quite obvious,” Liam chuckled. He brushed his fingers along Niall’s flushed cheek and moved his lips towards Niall’s. He connected their lips and he felt fireworks. He grinned into the kiss and felt Niall smile as well. He continued kissing Niall.

Niall pulled away from the kiss and thought that maybe being gay wasn’t so bad after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
here is another one.
Send some requests in by comment or by my mini fic tumblr ; http://1d-slash-fics.tumblr.com