Light Up My World

Zianourry

Prompt: Could you do a Zianourry where they find out Harry's ticklish and use it against him?
Harry was currently laying across all of his boyfriends, yes boyfriends. The 5 way relationship between the lads of One Direction was not public knowledge but they didn’t need it to be. They were just fine knowing that no one else knew about their less than normal relationship. They were currently watching some sort of movie, and Liam’s hand rested on Harry’s hip. Harry hoped that Liam would not move his hand, none of the boys knew of how ticklish the younger boy actually was.

Harry’s hopes were not fulfilled though, Liam just had to move his hand and a little giggle was let out of Harry’s mouth. Louis smirked slightly at Zayn and motioned for Liam to do that again, so he did. Harry continued to giggle, and they continued to tickle him.

“Stop it,” he said between deep breaths.

They continued to tickle him until he was a grapsing, laughing mess on their laps. They stopped tickling him and Harry was beyond thankful. However the boys kept in mind that whenever they felt like it, they could tickle Harry to get their way.

Louis liked to tickle Harry if he wasn’t giving Louis any attention when he wanted to have sex.

Niall tickled Harry whenever he wanted food, and Niall always wanted food.

Zayn tickled Harry whenever he wanted the younger boys attention, and that attention wasn’t exactly easy to grasp.

Liam only tickled Harry when the boy was misbehaving and acting like a little kid before a show or an interview.

So all the boys used the tickling for different things, and Harry wished that his ticklish spot had never been discovered.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is quite short, sorry.