Status: Work in progress

And I Will Give You Every Part of Me

Prologue

The church bells rang on one Friday morning. It was a bright sunny day and the clouds filled the sky. Basically, the whole universe was conspiring for Julia Hansen’s big day. Her Hazel eyes gleamed as she stood in front of a mirror, examining how she looked in her wedding dress. Just a few more minutes and she’d be Mrs. Dean Clark. “Nothing could go wrong today, nothing will”, she thought to herself. Her best friend and bridesmaid, Maddie came in with a bouquet in hand. And her Mother followed.

“Look at you!” Maddie exclaimed, handing her best friend the beautifully arranged bouquet that she would be throwing back at her later on. She took Julia’s arm and twirled her around like a princess.

Julia had been waiting for this day and there was no room for mistakes. She wanted it to be the most perfect wedding ever. She turned to the mirror and took good look at herself again. Her auburn hair was tied up in a bun, and the veil was placed perfectly on top. Julia looked like a princess, she felt like a princess.

The clock ticked and after what seemed like forever, it was time. Julia headed out from the dressing room with her best friend, and her beloved mother helping her with her gown. She looked at her reflection at the window and smiled. Mrs. Hansen looked at her proudly; her little girl had grown up finally. Before they came inside, Maddie gave her best friend a tight warm hug.

“Oh god, you’re getting married.” She said, trying to hold back her tears. And they both laughed.

Julia smiled. “Oh god, I’m getting married.” She said. Excitement filled her voice. She’d wanted this to happen for years.

She took a deep breath as they opened the door for her. Her father was waiting at the end of the aisle with a huge smile on his face. Julia walked up to him and he held her arm. “Julia, you look beautiful darling.” He spoke, before they both started walking.

The aisle seemed so long and never-ending as they walk through it. Julia felt light-headed and as if she floating. Everyone was looking at her with happiness in their eyes. And her mother had started crying. “This is it” she thought. There was no backing down. As they got nearer the altar, she saw Robert. He was the most beautiful man she had ever seen in her entire life. They were the perfect match.

“Hello, beautiful.” Dean said, as he took her hand. He smiled and she felt her heart melt.
“You look so handsome today, love.” Julia replied.

Julia wanted everything to pause. She wanted this very moment to last forever. Just Dean and her, standing in front of the altar and their hands intertwined with each other.
“We gather here today to celebrate and dedicate the joy and deep meaning of the union of Julia and Dean in this sacred commitment” the priest started. “The essence of this covenant is the acceptance of each other as Lover, Companion and Friend. It is therefore a decision which is not entered into lightly, but rather undertaken with great consideration and respect for ourselves and each other. This ceremony can set the tone for your entire life together. It is the visible symbol of the on-going wedding process in which the two of you grow in love and union. It represents the welding of two souls as one. It is also a demonstration of the bonding which will strengthen and free you to each grow in your unique way but yet still together.” He continued.

Julia could feel Dean’s hand shaking, and suddenly she felt all nervous. It was as if something was about to happen, or go wrong. But she shook the thoughts off and focused on what the priest was saying.

The ceremony went on, they had worn their wedding rings and as they reached their saying of vows, Julia felt even more distressed. Something in her head was telling her to back out before it was too late. But she ignored it. She’d been waiting for this all her life, why would she let go now?

“Do you, Dean Clark, take this woman, Julia Hansen, to be your lawful wedded wife, to love, honour and cherish her through sickness and in health, through times of happiness and travail, until death do you part?” the priest had said.

And then silence fell—a long agonizing silence. Julia glanced on Dean but he remained emotionless, and stared blankly into empty space. Her eyes started to water. This was it, what she had been feeling since she walked up to the altar. Another minute passed and still there was silence. And then people started to murmur, just soft fainted murmurs filled the church.

“I—I…” Dean finally spoke. Julia looked up to him with her hopeful bright Hazel eyes. She thought he was going to “I do”.

But he didn’t. He wasn’t going to.

Dean bolted out of the church, leaving the poor bride waiting. The church was filled with gasps and murmurs that were accompanied by a faint sound of the wedding song. Mrs. Hansen quickly came up to her daughter and held her in her arms. Julia couldn’t stop the tears from falling. Everything was so perfect until now. She fell in her mother’s arms, buried her face in chest and cried her heart out.

Dean broke her heart, he ruined her life. As cliché as it sounds, she never believed in happy endings ever again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone. I'm so SORRY about this. Mibba deleted my story and I have to re-post everything again. Please come baaack~~~

xo