Status: Work in progress

And I Will Give You Every Part of Me

I get the feeling you can save me honey, my Heroine.

“Oh, my God I am going insane right now. You are such a whore. And you gave him a boner!” Maddie laughed, throwing her head back. My magical moment with Kennedy didn’t really last that long. He quickly excused his self after about a minute into our make-out session by the front door. Well, I wouldn’t really describe it as a “make-out session”, because it involved a lot of burning passion and other emotions. But there were also tongues and saliva-sharing involved too, so I guess calling it a make-out session would be relevant.

I hadn’t even finished telling Maddie the whole story about our lunch—turned into a date, when she’d already told me to cut to the chase and asked if we made out or not. So I told her, and she went from the “just-anxious-Maddie” to the “holy-shit-I’m-going-insane-Maddie.” I spent the rest of the night with her telling me all the possibilities that could’ve happened if I had made the move while we were still in the car. “You could’ve had sex” she exclaimed and then gasped. “You could’ve had sex—on my parent’s front yard parking space. OH MY GOD” she exclaimed some more. I kept telling her to stop for a while, because her imagination was going out of this world in a matter of seconds.

“But I can’t—“

“Maddie, stop.” I cut her off. She was about to continue ranting about how I should’ve pounced on Kennedy earlier but our conversation *slash* argument was interrupted with a knock on the door. Maddie got up from the bed to get it.

“Who is it?” She asked, before twisting the knob open. John appeared at her sight—at our sight. His hair was dishevelled along with his creased shirt that had pictures of butts with a blue and white gradient, and on the top it said “Buttweiser”. He looked tired and stressed out. “Maddie, can we talk?” he spoke in a low raspy voice. Maddie glanced at me and I nodded. She quickly grabbed her hoodie before walking back to John, she took his hand and they disappeared out of sight.

-&&&-

Maddie's POV

John was almost drunk, emphasize on the almost. He’d been tipsy since he came knocking on Julia’s bedroom door. How did he even know I was there? Oh right, I was screaming loudly at Julia then. We drove to 8123, the good ‘ole hang-out place. It’s been too long since I’ve hung out with him there—too long. We walked around for a while, looking for the perfect spot to just sit down and spend the night away. John had been whining about stressful his job is and how much he’d missed me and I just laughed at him. “Wow, you’ve really turned indifferent over the past years we haven’t hung out.” he said, there was a hint of dismay in his voice.

“Well, change is inevitable Corny.” I replied. He moved his hand to my hair and started messing it up. “Damn it, John! Stop it!”

He laughed loudly. “That’s for calling me Corny.”

“You’ve always loved that nickname.”

He shook his head and stared at his feet. John was always moody when he’s with me. I never really bothered to ask him why he was like that. I understood his weird imperfections, his bad habits. Everything. People would often tell him to stop doing this, or stop doing that. I saw him during his tough days; he would drown himself with whiskey because that was his favourite. But I didn’t, I swore to him and to myself that I’d never to do that him. It made me feel tired at times though, seeing him like this. He was a living mood swing, and I was always his target.

“There’s a world out there waiting for you to right good music, John.” I told him. “There aren’t a lot of real good musicians nowadays.”

I turned to him as he sighed heavily. He ran his hands through his hair, messing it up even more. “I don’t know. I just—I just feel extremely tired right now and I’d missed you—a lot Maddie.”

“Then get a good night sleep silly, you didn’t have to drag me down here and rant about how tired you are. You sleep, when you’re tired, not rant about it.” I said. “And I missed you too, Corny.”

He laughed at my statement and wrapped his long arm around me, pulling me so much closer to him.

My heartbeat accelerated. I felt my hands moisten. I’d always get sweaty hands whenever john did this. He knew how I’d feel every single time he’d play his tricks on me. We sat in silence for what seemed like forever, until I felt his head slowly falling on my shoulder. I waited, and waited for about twenty minutes for him to lift his head up and tell me that we’re heading home. But he didn’t, he just fell asleep right then and there. “John…” I spoke softly. He didn’t respond. “John…” I shook him slightly but still, no response.

I sighed heavily. And waited for another few minutes until he finally spoke ever so softly in his raspy voice that made my hormones go crazy every single time I hear it. “We should probably get back in the car.” He said. I quickly nodded and got up.

-&&&-

Narrator

There they were sitting in the backseat of John’s car, the engine wasn’t on. It was so silent that Maddie could only hear the crickets and her heartbeat. John had pulled her in with him while she was heading to the passenger side, making her hit her head on the door when he closed it. “Oops, sorry.” He said.

“Uh, what exactly are we doing here when we could be heading back home right now?” Maddie asked him.

He didn’t answer and she thought he’d fallen asleep again. So she turned to him, and she felt his lips crash against her. Feeling a bit lightheaded, Maddie tried to push him off of me but it seemed like her energy was drained completely. John took her face with his hands as he deepened the kiss. “John…” she tried pushing him off again. He stopped and pulled away, breathing heavily.

Maddie, feeling exhausted all of the sudden, tried to catch her breath. “We better head home, Julia’s waiting for Me.” she said, reaching for the door handle.

But John grabbed her hand quickly and pulled her back. “No, no we better not head home. Julia will be fine.” He said.

Things went by too fast, sparks ignited and kisses were shared. Clothes were taken off and thrown to the side. Maddie had become too intoxicated to stop him from doing something she’d regret letting him do in the morning. John moaned Maddie's name, his lips were still on hers. It made Maddie feel even more lightheaded. His hands snaked to her back, tugging on the hem of her hoodie. He took it off swiftly before taking his own shirt off. John went down, kissing her neck and leaving his mark. “John!” Maddie gasped, as she felt John enter her. And the rest of the night had become blurry.

“Wow. I haven’t felt this happy in a long time.” John stated, slipping on his pants.
Maddie sighed heavily. “What, you didn’t get any ass while on tour?” she snapped.
John turned to her, befuddled. “What? Maddie, I don’t—“

“Oh come on John, we both know this is just one of your games. You know the, take-Maddie-for granted- because-she’ll-never-say-no-to-sex-with-you game.” Maddie rolled her eyes.
“You actually think of me that way?!” John exclaimed, taking her by the arm and cornering her on one side of the car.

Maddie felt her heartbeat pounding in her chest. Suddenly, anger was rising inside her. “Yeah, John. I actually do think of you that way.” She replied, her voice slightly flailing. This was it, the confrontation that she’d wanted to have with John for a long time. But Maddie didn’t really imagine it happening this way, not after having wild sex with him.

“You don’t know anything!” he almost yelled at her.

He slammed the car seat with his muscular hand, startling Maddie out of her wits. John noticed her eyes; they were green as the grass. “I—I’m sorry, Maddie. I just—“

“Save it.” she cut him off, pushing him off of her. Maddie hopped out of the car, wiping her eyes as the tears started flowing. This wasn’t exactly what she had wanted to happen.
“Maddie…” John spoke, coming from behind her. He cupped her arm and turned her to him—their eyes met. Maddie looked away; she couldn’t bear to look at him at this state. “I’m sorry” he continued, pulling her to his chest. She didn’t fight him off. She only closed her eyes, as she felt John’s heartbeat.

It took him two words for her to forgive him. This was everything Maddie had ever wanted. It didn’t guarantee that John would be hers after all of this, but she was happy. She felt happy, because now she was sure that all of it—with John was and is real.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is divided into three different parts. Julia's POV, Maddie's POV and the Narrator' POV, because I can't handle typing the sex-part in a first person manner. (Am I making sense or there is no such thing as first person manner) Anyway, I hope you like this chapter. Hehehehe~
It isn't really about Kennedy and Julia, but yeah.

Shoutout to Niki and Bea again, hahah!
xo