Status: Work in progress

And I Will Give You Every Part of Me

Let the walls break down

My head pounded like there’s no tomorrow when I woke up, and Maddie was still passed out on the floor. Also, she had already created a puddle with her drool. Our room was too, a big mess. It reeked of alcohol and vomit, hence there’s a possibility that I or Maddie had vomited somewhere in my room. I got up to look around, but there was nothing—until I reached the bathroom door. There lied a puddle of human vomit with a stench of tequila and bourbon scotch mixed together. I almost vomited when its scent went up to my nostrils, but I held it all in. My head wasn’t cooperating still, and I spaced out about two or three times.

By the time Maddie woke up, I was already done cleaning the room and myself. I took the liberty of taking a shower first because a) Maddie would probably use my bathroom when she wakes up and b) she would take years to finish freshening up.

Maddie had settled herself down to the couch, and her hair was a wild cloud over her head. “I smell really bad.” She whined, scratching her head. Our room smelled less bad when I came out, I guess mopping the floor did help.

We were set to go explore the streets of Arizona again. But then something came up with Mrs. Clive and she had to steal Maddie away for a day. She was so pissed, that I could barely paint her face. So I had the whole day to myself. Since I had high chances of bumping into Kennedy somewhere when I head out, I decided to stay in until Maddie gets back and catch up with my reading. John Green was about to get pissed at me for leaving his novel halfway unread. So I took out The Fault in our Stars from my trusty satchel and settled myself down in the bed. The Arizona sun wasn’t being friendly at all and was sending harsh heat waves through the Clive residence’s windows.

Augustus Waters and Hazel Grace Lancaster were about to send me to tears because of their life situations. But my waterworks session was interrupted by a knock on the door. I immediately thought it was Maddie, but as I got up for the door I realized that if it was Maddie out there, she wouldn’t have knocked. I shook the thought off and went to open the door anyways.

Tall, lanky bodied John appeared in front of me. Next to him stood Pat, and then Garrett, Jared, and of course, Kennedy. I couldn’t deny that I was surprised seeing them outside my bedroom. John had a huge smile on his face, and he looked as if he was about to say something. “Uh, hi.” I greeted them.

They all greeted me back and gave me a friendly wave. Of course I had to invite them inside; they gave a friendly wave for heaven’s sake. Suddenly I felt a bit nervous when they all stepped inside, my stomach kind of twisted and I felt uncomfortable. “Uh, so Julia…Are you up for anything today?” Tall guy John asked as he sat down on the couch. Garrett followed him and immediately started going through the magazines that were stacked on the coffee table.

“Hmm…” I took a deep breath. “I was thinking of staying all day ‘til Maddie comes back.”

John replied with an “Oh” and then we all stayed silent for a while. And then Jared decided to break it up by asking me if I wanted to go bowling with them, they all cheered in agreement. “It’ll be fun Jules. I promise!” Pat stated.

I kind of felt hesitant at first since I never really knew these guys, except for the part where they’re in a band and a few more details I got from Maddie the loud mouthed girl. But they insisted, and I already found myself getting dragged to their car so I just went with them.

The whole trip to the bowling alley was fun. The guys talked my ears off, but it was okay. They even told me all the things I already know about them. And based on my personal observation, pat and Garrett had a habit of arguing and fighting each other for fun. It was fun hanging out them boys; they never tire of talking about their tour life and the people the meet. Kennedy didn’t talk that much, but he did share a few jokes and laughs when Garrett narrated to me Pat’s tinkle story. “I d-didn’t I didn’t pee, I—I tinkled!” Pat protested. I swear to god he was the cutest thing next to fat puppies and pandas.

When we arrived and got out of the car, I found myself sandwiched in between John and Kennedy. Jared was talking about their show back in the Philippines, and how they enjoyed their stay there. I was so amused when he talked about going to some Hispanic-themed park called Intramuros, I found it funny because I knew where that place was and I had been there before.

The place wasn’t crowded as I expected it to be, and that was a good thing. We found an unoccupied seat and we settled down there. Jared excused himself so he could buy drinks while Pat started playing. I was left with Garrett, John and Kennedy whom was stealing glances at me too obviously. It bugged me that he still wants to talk about the night we had dinner and it was like a spur-of-the-moment thing and he basically told me he liked me. John, on the other hand, was already getting his hands on a glass of what seemed to me like beer or some sort of alcoholic beverages. “Is that allowed here?” I asked thoughtlessly.

He just laughed at my question, shaking his head. I probably sounded like a 12 year old innocent child. “So Julia, you probably know a lot about us already. How about you? Aside from being secretly a 12-year old, tell us more about you.” he laughed again, this time Kennedy and Garrett joined him.

I was kind of taken back by his question because simply, he basically read my mind about sounding like a 12 year old. “Oh, well I don’t think there’s something worth knowing about me. I’m just 21 year old Julia, with a crooked spine.” I said.

“I beg to disagree.” John said, as he downed a glass of what probably was beer. “Kennedy here says you’re pretty amazing.”

And this is the part where I got all uncomfortable because of certain reasons. Kennedy shifted in his seat and I could sense that he was feeling indeed uncomfortable too. “But yeah, I find you pretty amazing too Jules!” Garrett exclaimed to break off the silence that was overtaking the conversation.

I sighed in relief. “Hmm, well yeah I guess I have a few stories to tell.”

Everyone gathered around the table then, Jared came back with a few drinks and pizza. And we all shared it as I tell everyone about how my life went from fantastic to a living nightmare. John gave out a few harsh comments when I reached the part where Dean left me at the altar. “That motherfucking son of a goddamn bitch” he said. Everyone, and I mean everyone, repeated after him including Pat whom they say wasn’t a foul mouth.

“Watch your mouth Patrick.” I joked. They all laughed it out until I finished the rest of my story.
Kennedy eyes were glued to me the whole time, and I can’t help but feel anxious and nervous at the same time. “So yeah, he was a jerk and I was an idiot.” I stated.

Another 5 hours went by too fast, and we decided to head back. I wasn’t feeling exactly well since I’d eaten too much of anything from the alley, and I could admit that I was a bit too drunk since john had me drinking a cup of whatever alcoholic drink he had. I had a low tolerance on alcohol; just a cup could get me drunk as hell.

Someone took me back to my room, but I couldn’t exactly remember who it was. It was probably Kennedy or Jared, or maybe both of them. All I knew was I stumbled my way through the stairs and hit my head on the door once—or maybe twice. And then everything went blurry after that. “Wow, you are so drunk.” I remembered hearing someone say that. I also remembered laughing too hard that my stomach twisted and I whined in pain.

And I woke up again at around 2 AM to a sleeping Kennedy on the couch. I got up to cover him with blanket since it was a bit chilly. Doing thing like this made me feel icky on the inside, but I didn’t feel so when I did to him.

And slowly, ever so slowly I could feel myself get a little too attached.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't believe this chapter reached 1,509 words. I'm just laughing at myself. Anyway thank you again everyone for reading and subscribing. THIS means SO MUCH, if you should know. You're all perfect little angels.

Seriously give me suggestions though?
xo