Status: FINISHED- Possible Sequel

Under The Sheets

And so it begins..

"Guys? Are you home?"Eden called as she walked into the apartment later in the day. She tossed her keys on the kitchen counter,putting her bags there aswell.

"TJ? Patrik?"She called,looking through the apartment for them. She walked into TJ's room and just wandered around. It was the habit of her's recently to go into TJ's room and just look. She didn't know why,but it made her smile. She picked up a hoodie of his that was on the floor and pulled it over her head.

"Wow,he smells amazing."She muttered,bringing the collar of the sweater to around her nose breathing deeply.

Eden walked out of TJ's room and into the living room, sitting down and picking up the XBox controller. About an hour later the front door opened and a bag dropped to the floor.

"Anybody home?"TJ yelled.

"Living room!"Eden replied.

"Hey,girl. How long have you been home?"TJ asked sitting beside her,taking the extra controller. Eden laughed lightly and changed her game to two player.

"Been home almost an hour. Where were you?"Eden asked.

"We had practice."TJ replied.

"Where is Patrik,then?"She asked,throwing her hair up in a messy ponytail.

TJ watched her for a minute,wishing he could run his hands through her hair. "Went for coffee with that girl he's been hanging off of the passed few weeks."TJ replied.

Eden laughed and continued to stare at the television screen.

"Is that my sweater?"TJ asked. He smirked a little.

"Yes,it is your sweater. I was cold and found it and I put it on. Is that okay?"She asked.

"Totally fine,"He nodded. "It looks good on you."He smirked.

"Are you hitting on me right now?"Eden asked,pausing the game and looking at him.

"Noooo."TJ drew out,grinning.

"Patrik won't be happy if he finds out that you are hitting on me."Eden muttered when TJ pressed his forehead to her's.

"I'm not hitting on you," He smiled. "I'm kissing you. There's a difference." TJ smiled and leaned in,lightly kissing her.

"You're bad,TJ. You're going to be in so much trouble."Eden muttered,her fingertips drifting up his biceps.

"Not if he doesn't know."TJ replied,his fingers entangling themselves in her hair. "Don't pretend like you don't want to kiss me."TJ muttered.

"I shouldn't be."She muttered,wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Stop protesting and just kiss me."TJ ordered. He pressed his lips to her's a little harder, more forcefully. And that was it for Eden. She had tried for months to stay away from TJ because she knew it would make her father and Patrik happy, and she could stay in St. Louis. But,she couldn't stay away from TJ. What girl can?

Eden strattled his lap and put her hands on his shoulders. TJ smiled a bit into their kiss and put his hands on her thighs. Eden liked his hand.

TJ grabbed her hips and pulled them away from him,pulling her lips from his,too.

"What is it?"Eden asked as TJ stared towards the front door.

"Bergie's back."He muttered,sitting her down on the couch and hopped up.

"No he isn't. You're imagining things,TJ."She replied and reached for him.

"No,he's here."He argued. He straigthed himself out and made a dash for his bedroom leaving Eden sitting on the couch stunned.

Just as she got up to go and give TJ hell the front door opened and Patrik walked in.

"Hey,Patrik."She stated.

"Hey,"Patrik replied. "Why are you in Teej's sweater?"

"It was the first one I found in the wash,"She replied. "Where were you?"

"Out with a girl,"Patrik replied and walked to his bedroom.

Eden sighed and flopped on her back on the couch. She stared at the ceiling and wondered what she had gotten herself into. She liked T.J and she knew that she couldn't. If she liked T.J she would go after him, she'd get him and then all hell would break loose.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've neglected my dearest Oshie! So, perhaps I'll write a few chapters of this one today.
I'm so proud of T.J and the Blues so far in the playoffs, I really hope they go far. Do you all think they'll win this round, too?
Please keep up the subscriptions and the comments. It means a lot to me! Thank you for reading!