Status: FINISHED- Possible Sequel

Under The Sheets

When Bergie's Away, Oshie Will Play

T.J watched Eden as she and Patrik said goodbye. He leaned against the wall and watched the way she moved and her face as she spoke to him. T.J could see that Patrik really did mean a lot to her, they were like siblings. They cared for one another. T.J did understand why they couldn't tell anyone about them being "together".

Patrik was going home to Sweden for a bit. It was now 'Christmas Break' so he was going home to see his family. Eden decided to stay home so she could spend time with T.J before he went back to Minnesota, but she told Patrik it was because she had a lot of things to do for school.

Patrik and Eden hugged one more time before Patrik walked over and embraced T.J.

"Take care of her for me, okay?" Patrik stated softly so only T.J could hear him. "Before you go home just please make sure that she has everything that she'll need to be here alone."

"Of course," T.J nodded. He felt guilty for lying to his best friend and teammate, but what other choice did he have? Despite his best efforts he was falling in love with Eden, the one girl he wasn't supposed to love. He hated that he had succumbed to a romantic cliche, but he couldn't help it.

"Thanks, man." Patrik smiled. He gave T.J a pat on the back and then went to leave.

"Are you sure that you don't want a ride?" T.J asked, his hands in his pockets. If they weren't in his pockets he'd be tempted to touch Eden and that just wasn't good.

"It's fine," Patrik replied, shaking his head. "I already called a cab."

"Okay," T.J nodded. "Safe trip, brother."

Patrik nodded, giving Eden one final wink before leaving. T.J closed the door of the apartment and then looked down at Eden.

"Y'alright?" He asked, watching her as she stared at the door.

"Yeah," Eden nodded.

"Are you feeling guilty about not going?" T.J asked, putting his hands on her hips.

"A little," Eden replied. "I just feel like I should be going back. This is my very first Christmas not at home. I'll be alone."

"Come to Minnesota with me," T.J blurted out. As soon as he said the words he knew he had gone too far. This wasn't something you ask your not-girlfriend, the girl you're not supposed to love.

"Are you serious?" Eden asked, looking up at him. She could see it in his eyes that he was serious and wasn't saying it to be kind, he did seem to want her to come with him.

"If it's something you would want," T.J nodded, shrugging. He didn't want her to know that he really, really wanted her to be there with him. "No one should have to spend Christmas alone."

"I would love that," Eden nodded quickly, throwing her arms around his neck. T.J smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist tightly, pulling her close.

"I'll make sure to tell my family to make it big," T.J smiled. "How often do we have a Swedish girl in our house for Christmas?"

"Christmas in America!" Eden cheered, clapping. "I'm so excited!"

T.J laughed and kissed her forehead, pulling her closer. He knew he was being bad by inviting Eden to come to Christmas with the Oshie's in Minnesota, but he couldn't help it. He liked her, a lot and he didn't want her to be alone on Christmas.

"Do you want to go out for dinner tonight?" T.J asked. They had never really been out together before. They had gone out together with Patrik, but they had never gone out just the two of them on a real date.

"Like a date?" Eden asked.

"Yes, E. Like a date," T.J nodded. He laughed and smiled as she jumped up on him, wrapping her legs around his waist.

"For real?" She asked, pressing her forehead to his.

"Yes!" T.J laughed, holding her thighs as he kept her up against him. "Wear something sexy, but kind of casual."

"Don't I always look sexy?" Eden winked, hopping down off of him and practically skipping to her bedroom.

T.J laughed and walked back to his bedroom, to change. He changed into dark jeans and a tight white v-neck. He walked to Eden's room and watched her as she changed. She looked so happy, he couldn't keep the smile off of his face as he watched her be so happy.

"Teej!" Eden laughed when he grabbed her, pulling her into him. He tossed her shirt she had in her hand and laid her on her bed.

"Dinner can wait," T.J mumbled, kissing her.

"T.J," Eden smiled when they were both naked and she was lying down on top of him with a leg on either side of him.

"What, babe?" He asked, out of breath from kissing her so much.

Eden leaned down and kissed his swollen lips some more. T.J smiled and lifted her up, pulling her down on top of him mid kiss. She groaned and tugged his hair.

"We can be as loud as we want," Eden smiled.

"I'm making you scream, woman." T.J stated confidently.

...

T.J and Eden sat in the back of the restaurant, they sat close to one another. To an outsider they looked like a couple. They acted like a couple, talked like they were together, they were a couple. They had never put a real label on themselves, because if they did that then everything changed.

They did love one another, but they couldn't risk it. They couldn't love one another openly. If they loved each other openly then it would get back to her father and it would ruin everything.

"I just want to be with you," Eden stated softly as they sat together, waiting for dinner.

"You are with me," T.J replied, rubbing her leg.

"Not just like this," Eden sighed. "I want to be together. I want us to love each other openly and not have some secret relationship anymore."

"What are you saying?" T.J asked, pulling his forehead away from her's a little.

"After Christmas I want us to tell everyone that we're together," Eden stated. "I'm done hiding it, T.J. We're not hurting anyone, we're not cheating on anyone. We're in love, T.J. We shouldn't have to hide that."

T.J was beaming. Eden though his mouth might actually fall into his ears he was smiling so big.

"That's the best thing I've ever heard," T.J stated, kissing her forcefully. He didn't care who saw them now. If they were telling everyone in a few days anymore, he figured he might as well start speculation.

T.J was relieved that they weren't going to have to hide anything anymore. He was nervous about what Patrik would do, but he was certain he could get him onboard with the idea of the relationship. He had to be. Until T.J was focused on the girl in his arms and going home to see his family.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had absolutely NO inspiration for this story for about a month. After looking at some pictures of Oshie and watching videos my creative wheels started to turn. So here's a new T.J chapter- FINALLY! Please enjoy and let me know what you think!