Status: FINISHED- Possible Sequel

Under The Sheets

It's Time To Tell

T.J and Eden's trip to Minnesota had been relaxing and the vacation they both needed. It gave them the energy and strength to actually go through with their plan to tell Patrik about their relationship. They arrived home in St. Louis New Year's Day.

"It feels good to be home," Eden smiled as they walked through the doors of their apartment. T.J tossed their bags into the kitchen and laid down on the couch.

"I am hungover," He sighed, resting his arm over his face.

"I told you not to drink so much last night," Eden laughed, sitting on top of him. She pulled his arm off of his face and laughed as he groaned, shutting his eyes tightly.

"Yeah, you were right. As usual," T.J muttered, smirking. He opened one eye and looked at his girlfriend. He loved that he was finally able to call her his girlfriend.

"Yup," Eden smiled.

"What did I tell you about being cocky?" T.J teased, grabbing her around her waist and tugging her down on top of him.

"To do it because you think it's hot?" Eden smiled. T.J flipped them over so she was on her back and he was on top of her.

Their trip to Minnesota brought them closer together. It helped them relax and let them learn a lot about each other without a time limit like they had in St. Louis. They went out with his family a lot and hung out with some of his college buddies. For the first time since they started seeing each other they felt like a normal couple. It had been really nice.

T.J kissed Eden forcefully, putting a hand up her dress. Eden smiled against his mouth, taking off his hat to put her hands in his hair.

T.J and Eden were so wrapped up in one another that they didn't hear the front door open and they didn't her Patrik walk in the house. They did, however, hear him drop his bags.

"What the fuck?" He asked, as he watched T.J quickly remove himself from Eden. T.J leapt over the back of the couch and stood behind it. He knew they were in trouble. This was not how Patrik was supposed to find out.

They had planned on taking Patrik out on a "Welcome Home" dinner date with them and then one he had a few drinks and some food in him they'd tell him they'd been dating. They hadn't banked on him coming home while they were kissing. They thought they had more time to get ready and figure out exactly what they were going to say.

It's okay, T.J thought to himself. How many times have you had to talk your way out of a situation like this? You got this. Tell the truth. Tell Patrik how much you love her.

"How was Sweden?" Eden asked, being the first to speak. "How's your family?"

"What the fuck were you doing kissing her?" Patrik asked, ignoring Eden completely. He walked closer to T.J and Eden got up, ready to step between the two men if the moment came up.

"We're fine, Eden." Patrik stated, immediately knowing what she was going to do. "I'm not going to hit him, not yet."

"I'm kissing her because she's my girlfriend," T.J replied calmly. He wasn't going to get mad. Getting mad would only encourage Patrik to become even more enraged and T.J was in no position to be making anyone angry.

"I asked one thing of you, T.J! One thing!" Patrik yelled. "I asked you to stay away from Eden and you promised me that you would! You promised me, T.J!"

"I'm sorry! I couldn't stay away from her. I know that I made a promise and I broke it, but you have to know that I love her." T.J replied.

"This just keeps getting better!" Patrik scoffed, rolling his eyes at T.J. "I trusted you!"

"Patrik, I had a part of this too!" Eden stated, stepping beside T.J and taking his hand. "I love him, too."

"You also promised me that you wouldn't go for T.J," Patrik stated softer. "You told me and your dad that you wouldn't go for an American boy."

"You can't honestly think I would do that," Eden stated. "I couldn't have made a promise like that and kept it. Who can make a promise like that?"

"You know that I have to tell your dad," Patrik stated.

"You don't have to do anything," Eden replied. "I can tell my dad in time, but I need you to know that I love T.J."

"And we spent Christmas in Minnesota," T.J muttered.

"You weren't even here?" Patrik asked, livid. He couldn't believe that they would keep something like this from him. "I can't honestly believe that you two would keep something like this from me! It's something different when you go behind my back, but tell me eventually. It's another thing for me to find you on top of her and you two tell me you're in love."

"We were going to tell you tonight!" Eden assured him, reaching for him. Patrik moved away from her, shaking his head.

"Why didn't you tell me the moment you two started having an interest in one another?" Patrik asked.

"Because we didn't know if it was going to be anything!" Eden replied, clearly upset. "You know how we are, if you tell us not to do something we're going to want to do it because it's forbidden. We didn't think it would end up this way!"

Patrik stood and looked at the couple. They were holding hands. Eden looked upset while T.J was still trying to remain calm, but Patrik knew that T.J more than anything wanted to get in his face and tell him what a dick he was being.

"If I don't tell your dad you have to promise me, fucking promise me, that you will tell him yourself when you go back to Sweden in the summer," Patrik bargained.

"I promise!" Eden nodded quickly, she sprang forward and hugged Patrik tightly. "Thank you."

"Don't make me regret this," Patrik mumbled, hugging her back.

"I won't," She nodded.

"Thanks, man." T.J sighed with relief. He didn't have to deal with an angry Swedish father just yet.

"Just don't hurt her," Patrik muttered. "Can you promise me that?"

"That I can promise," T.J nodded.

Patrik nodded and grabbed his things before walking to his bedroom.

"Do you know what this means?" T.J smirked, looking down at Eden.

"Really loud sex?" Eden suggested.

"Fuck, I love you." T.J smirked, lifting her up and carrying her to his bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think about Patrik's reaction?
Thanks everyone for the subscriptions and comments! Please keep them coming!