Status: FINISHED- Possible Sequel

Under The Sheets

Short Lived Freedom

"Babe? Are you all right?" T.J asked a few weeks later around 10 in the morning. He knocked on the bathroom door, letting her know he was right there.

"She's been in there for 20 minutes," Patrik stated, walking back towards his bedroom where Maria was.

"E, can you let me in?" T.J asked, knocking on the bathroom door lightly once more. He held his hand on the doorknob, listening for the click of the lock. When he heard it he walked in and saw his girlfriend leaning against the bathroom sink.

"Baby, are you sick?" T.J asked, looking at her flushed face that was covered in tears.

"Yeah," She nodded, wiping a washcloth over her face. "It must've been what I ate at the restaurant with Christina last night."

"Did you feel sick last night?" T.J asked, rubbing her back.

"A little," Eden nodded. "Just not like this."

"C'mon," T.J stated, lifting her up and carrying her towards the bedroom. T.J maneuvered his way around the boxes strewn about his room.

Eden and T.J were moving in together. In about three days time they would be moving into an apartment a few streets over from the one they were currently in. Maria was moving into their current apartment with Patrik and selling hers.

T.J laid Eden in the bed and covered her up.

"I'm going to run to the store and get you some soup and medicine, okay?" He stated, moving her hair off of her forehead.

"Okay," Eden nodded. T.J lightly kissed her forehead and grabbed his wallet, walking for the door.

Eden rolled onto her side and stared at the place T.J was once standing. After a few minutes of laying down she began to feel better. The nausea subsided and she sat up in bed, grabbing the book off of T.J's nightstand. She skimmed the book while waiting for T.J to get back.

"I'm back," T.J stated a few minutes later carrying in a large plastic bag.

"What did you get?" Eden laughed.

"Soup, Tylenol, water, some juice, Gravol, and some crackers," T.J smiled.

"You're so good to me," Eden smiled, getting up with him as he nodded towards the kitchen. She sat at the island counter and watched T.J as he made the soup.

A few minutes later Patrik came in and heated up some leftover chicken parmesan.

"What's wrong?" T.J asked when he saw the look on Eden's face.

"I'm going to be sick again," Eden mumbled, covering her mouth. She got up off of the chair and ran towards the bathroom once more.

T.J looked at the spot where his girlfriend had previously, staring in shock. He asked Patrik to watch the soup on the stove and walked to the bathroom.

"E? Baby? Y'alright in there?" T.J asked, knocking on the door again. This time the door was opened, so T.J walked right in. He toughed up and knelt beside her as she threw up.

"I don't understand why you're throwing up," T.J stated, rubbing her back. "You haven't eaten anything yet."

"I don't either," Eden groaned, laying down on the bathroom floor. "I just smelled what Patrik was reheating and I couldn't keep myself from throwing up."

"Maybe let's just keep you on light food for a few days, okay? Soups and such," T.J suggested.

"Okay," Eden nodded, weak.

"Let's get you back to bed," T.J stated. He lifted up his tiny, sick girlfriend and carried her back to the bedroom. He laid her in the bed and covered her up. He smiled when she fell asleep almost immediately.

T.J went back to the kitchen and fixed up her food, then put it in a plastic container, putting it in the fridge for later. He grabbed the bottle of Tylenol and a bottle of water, leaving it on the bedside table for when she woke up.

...

A few days later when Eden still didn't feel much better. She laid on the couch while T.J and Patrik were at practice. She and T.J were leaving the apartment the next day and she was praying she would feel better by then.

"Anyone here?" Came Maria's voice as she walked into the apartment, carrying a duffel bag full of things with her.

"I am!" Eden called.

"Hey, sweetie." Maria smiled. "How are you feeling today?"

"Lousy," Eden sighed. "I'm still sick on and off."

"That sucks," Maria stated, scrunching up her nose. "Have you gone to the doctor or anything?"

"No. I figured it would pass by now, but it's hanging on pretty tight." Eden sighed, adjusting herself on the couch and wincing.

"What happened?"

"My boobs hurt," Eden sighed. "They're really sore."

"PMS?" Maria suggested.

"No, I don't think so. I mean, maybe. I'm always a little irregular with my period. I've been meaning to be on the pill for a long time. Since T.J and I started sleeping together and I just forgot," Eden shrugged.

"There's no chance that you're pregnant, is there? I mean, Teej wears a condom, right?" Maria asked. "Your boobs hurt, you throw up all the time and especially around certain foods. Last night you woke up at 2 in the morning to eat grapes smothered in Nutella. That's disgusting."

"There's no way," Eden replied, shaking her head. "T.J always wears a condom. Always."

"Are you sure?" Maria asked. "And even if he does wear a condom, they're not completely effective. There could be the two percent chance."

"Oh my God," Eden stated, a sinking feeling in her stomach. "Christmas Eve. He woke me up around 1:30 in the morning, asking to have sex. I don't think he wore one. I was too out of realize and to make sure."

"Okay, let's go down to the drugstore and get some tests." Maria stated. "Let's not freak out. Maybe you're PMSing and have food poisoning!"

"God, I hope so." Eden muttered, thought deep down she knew it was preposterous.

After buying about six pregnancy tests Eden and Maria went home and Eden took the tests.

"Two negative and four positive," Eden sighed, rubbing her forehead. Maria sighed heavily and looked at Eden.

"You need to tell T.J and make a doctors appointment," Maria stated.

"Maybe I can make the doctors appointment and then tell T.J," Eden shrugged, staring at the pregnancy tests on the bathroom counter. "Why make him worry?"

"Eden, I don't think that's a good idea." Maria warned. "I think you need to tell T.J right now. The sooner he knows, the better."

"I can't, Maria! I can't tell him right now, okay? Please understand that," Eden stated and got up and walked to T.J's room, grabbing the phone.

"Shit," Eden sighed to herself right before she called to make the appointment. She couldn't dial the number. Her fingers were numb. She couldn't bring herself to call the number and make the appointment for a pregnancy test.

What if I am pregnant? What if T.J leaves? What if he doesn't want it? What if my dad finds out?

"What if my dad finds out?" Eden asked aloud, her eyes wide.

What if Fredrik Anderberg found out that his daughter was pregnant with T.J Oshie's baby?
♠ ♠ ♠
I looked through the story and as far as I can remember I haven't given Eden's last name. Sometimes I forget! Anyways, here is more T.J! I hope you all enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for the feedback thus far!