Status: FINISHED- Possible Sequel

Under The Sheets

Storm Anderberg

Eden had been in a lovely, deep sleep. After the flight, regardless of the shortness of it, she was still tired. So that was why she was a little upset being woken up at 1:30 in the morning.

"Baby," T.J whispered, his calloused hand up her shirt and resting on her stomach.

"Go to sleep, T.J." Eden mumbled, nestling into bed a little more.

"Eden, please. I'm so horny," T.J begged, kissing along her neck. "And I can't sleep."

"Will you let me sleep in tomorrow if this happens?" Eden teased, pushing back against him.

"Yes," T.J replied quickly.

Eden gave a small and T.J sighed with relief.

"I love you, baby." T.J smiled, throwing her legs over his shoulders.

"I love you, too." Eden smiled.


It had been primal need that night. T.J had needed sex, not love. Eden didn't know whether to cry or laugh at the fact that they had potentially made a child together from that.

How else would you make a baby, idiot?

"Miss. Anderberg?" The doctor asked, pulling Eden from her thoughts.

"It's positive, isn't it?" Eden asked softly.

"Yes, Miss. Anderberg." The doctor. "Close to two months I'd say."

"So it was Christmas Eve I conceived?"

"It would seem so," The doctor nodded.

"Shit," Eden sighed, her head falling into her hands. The doctor excused himself, leaving Eden by herself.

How was she going to tell T.J? She knew she wouldn't get rid of it, it just wasn't in the cards for her. Eden slipped on her light jacket and took her little ultrasound picture of her peanut of a child and left the doctor's office.

Eden got in T.J's Avalanche and sobbed. It wasn't that she didn't want kids, she just didn't want them right now. Everything was just getting going for her and for T.J, she didn't want a baby to slow them down. She knew that she had to tell T.J, but she didn't want to. She anticipated a fight and she wasn't ready for that. Eden sighed and toughened up, driving home.

She walked through the front door of her's and T.J's new apartment and saw Patrik Berglund sitting in their living room with his head in his hands.

"Last time I checked T.J I moved out to get away from you, not have you on our couch." Eden smiled, taking off her jacket.

"Your pregnant?" Patrik whispered, looking at her.

"Shh!" Eden hissed.

"He's not even here," Patrik spat. "He went down to the corner store to get more ice cream because you keep eating in the middle of the night. He's completely clueless!"

"You would be too if Maria hadn't opened her mouth!" Eden glared.

"Were you ever going to tell me? Or were you just going to show up at the arena one day with a baby in an Oshie jersey?" Patrik stated, standing up and walking over to her.

"Fuck you," Eden spat, glaring at Patrik.

"You realize that you have to tell your father now? I can tell that this will thrill him," Patrik stated, ignoring her comment.

"I don't plan on going back to Sweden," Eden replied. "Therefore I'm not telling him."

"If you don't tell your dad, then I will." Patrik muttered.

"You wouldn't dare," Eden replied slowly, each word dripping with menace. She loved Patrik, but she wouldn't hesitate to tear him apart if he as much as mentioned T.J's name to her father.

"Whoa. Is it tense in here or is it just me?" T.J stated, coming into the apartment. "What's up with you two?"

"Nothing," Patrik stated, grabbing his jacket and leaving.

"Okay?" T.J laughed, unsure of what was wrong with his friend. "Anyways. Hi, love. How was your doctor's appointment? Everything okay?"

"Actually there's something that I have to tell you," Eden stated.

"Sure," T.J smiled, blissfuly unaware. Eden pregnant was the last thing he was expecting to be told.

"T.J, I'm pregnant." Eden stated.

"That's not funny, E." T.J stated, his face going pale and his heart began to race.

"I'm not saying it to be funny," Eden stated. "You think I would joke about something like that?"

"We use a condom every time!"

"Not every time," Eden sighed. "Christmas Eve when you woke me up in the middle of the night, you didn't wear one. The doctor says that's when we most likely conceived."

Eden reached inside the pocket of her jacket and pulled out the ultrasound picture, showing him.

"That's it?" T.J whispered, staring at the picture. "That's the baby?"

"Yup," Eden nodded. "That's little baby Anderberg-Oshie."

"Holy shit," T.J mumbled, wobbling a little.

"Sit down, Teej." Eden ordered softly.

"Your father is going to have my balls for this!" T.J stated, clutching his head.

"I wasn't going to tell him," Eden stated.

"Is that why you and Patrik were fighting? He wanted you to tell and you said you wouldn't?" T.J asked, then his eyes got big with shock and anger. "He fucking knew before I did?"

"Only because Maria told him!"

"That's why you were throwing up all the time! I'm such a fucking idiot!" T.J yelled, slamming his fist on the table. "You've been pregnant this whole time!"

"Please don't be mad at me,"

"I can't believe you didn't feel like you could tell me this!" T.J stated, shaking his head. "That really hurts, E."

"Teej, I'm sorry." Eden cried.

"Don't cry," T.J sighed, getting off the barstool and holding her tightly. "I'm sorry."

"T.J, I'm really scared." Eden sobbed, holding him back even tighter.

"It's okay," T.J soothed. "We'll be okay. We'll get through this pregnancy and raise this baby just fine."

"Do you promise?"

"I promise,"

....

A few days later while T.J and Eden sat on their couch going over things they had to do to get ready for the baby, Patrik burst through their front door.

"I'm so sorry," Patrik sobbed, collapsing on his knees in front of Eden.

"About the other day? Pat, it's fine!" Eden smiled.

"I did something really bad," Patrik whispered, holding her hands tightly.

"What did you do?" T.J asked, staring at his hysterical friend.

Before he could reply a man that T.J didn't recognize came through the door and stared at Eden.

"Get your things. Now," He growled.

"Dad," Eden gasped. "Patrik, what did you do?"

"Eden!" Her father yelled, jamming his thumb towards the front door. Before he left he glared at T.J. T.J's heart was racing, he was certain if that looks could kill he would've died seven times before he actually hit the floor.

"Eden-" Patrik started, going to grab Eden's and she pulled her hand away from him.

"You're dead to me," Eden hissed, and walked towards her and T.J's bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't haaaaaate me!!!

This chapter was EXTREMELY dramatic, but I like it. I can work with this. Please let me know what you think! I appreciate all the feedback thus far!