Drop Dead Gerard

Deadly Violent Lip-Stick



"I had fun today" Said Gerard as they both reached the door step of Lindsey's apartment and turned to face one another.
"Me too"
"...Maybe we'll do this again sometime?"
Lindsey's violent blood-red lips curved into a smile while she fiddling with her crimson rose he had gotten her. "I'd like that allot"
That smile had a hazardous poison over him,
Gerard felt week at his knees and butterflies wear filling up inside him.
He looked deep into her gaze, her appearance still glowing from the haunting night sky.
Her alluring beauty bewitched him, tempting him to take that chance.
Gerard never broke the eye contact between them.
He hesitated for a while then leaned in , slowly at first , closer to Lindsey. She followed and they're lips collided into a delicate but loving kiss.
Lindsey entwined her arms around Gerard while caressing his tender skin at the back of his neck ,Gerard placing his hands around her elegant waste.
She deepened the kiss sending a sudden rush of exhilaration to flood through they're mind and intoxicate they're body.
They both stood indulging into the euphoric feeling of being loved.
Lindsey slowly withdrew herself from the kiss, looking far into his unfathomable eyes full of intense beauty and desire.
she now felt a little demure, but still at an uncontrollable state of ecstasy creating a rush of Adrenalin to pump through her blood stream and detonate her pulse rate .
She stepped back.
"Goodnight Gerard"
With that she opened the old beaten door to her apartment and walked inside, Still wearing her lingering smile.
Almost voiceless Gerard whispered "goodnight Lindsey..." and began to walk back down the streets of new jersey trying to suppress his feeling of pure bliss.