Drop Dead Gerard

Send you Roses when they think you need to smile.



Lindsey watched as the long florescent elevator lights flickered on and off
she stood patiently awaiting the buttons to read out "level 8" wear her apartment stood.
In her atempts to take her mind of the shivery sensation she was now feeling she looked down at the floor wear her purple Dr,martins wear sticking to the derelict surface.
Every wall was violated and forgotten and stained with things she was better off not knowing.
It was the middle of the night and being alone in an elevator was starting to give her the creeps, after all, in every typical horror movie someone ends up being murdered in the most gruesome ,terrifying , satanic way possible.
Along with the thought of being stabbed to the death , Gerard was still playing heavily on her mind making it almost impossible to be completely afraid.She smirked to herself remembering the day they shared together.
The Elevator came to a sudden stop at level 4.
"damn it, not again"
Lindsey stepped out of the elevator as it gave no sighn of movement.
She decided it would be allot easier to just take the stair and probably allot faster.
"Hey someone's looking sexy, You got any place nice to go tonight sweet cheeks"
A mans voice behind Lindsey startled her.
She slowly turned to see who it was that was bothering her.
A smug, slimy guy with long-ish unkempt blond hair and stubble was leaning against the wall with one leg up against it. He held the cigarette up to his lips and inhaled the venomous smoke into his lungs only to emit the infectious smoke back out from his breath.
"Fuck Henry, You scared the shit outta me"
"awww baby , what you say you come over to my place and I'll be sure to make you feel better in no time" Said Henry with his normal Texas twang
"Haven't you got the message yet?"
"And haven't you got your rent yet? Your waay behind sugar"
"Yeah well....I'll get you the money"
"you know, you could always ..uh.. repay me some other way" Henry looked Lindsey up and down and licked his lips"
"no thank you!"Said Lindsey quickly with a hint of rage and disgust
"Hey hey no need to get all angry with me darlin' But you know wear i am if you change your mind now don't cha"He game Lindsey a smug smirk
Lindsey rolled her eyes
"Goodnight Henry" With that she continued to walk up the stairs

---------------------------------

There was now no nobody around, everycoridor was deserted and gave Lindsey an uneasy feeling. Every step she took echoed through the halls.
The walls wear a depressing shade of gray full of scratch marks and grime that gave off a sickening smell.
The bars on the windows made her feel confine and suffocated.
finally she reached level 8 and walked up to door 302. She sighed as she stood looking at her door with hopeless eyes.
If she was honest she hated this hell hole but it was all she could afford .

Lindsey looked through her bag when her keys crashed to the floor along with a crimson rose. She held the rose up and took in the sweet fragrance. She smiled at its power to instantly make her feel warm inside despite her dismal surroundings .
She grabbed the keys from the floor and unlocked the door and stepped inside.
She shut the door tight and turned on the bleak lights
"Home sweet home" she whispered still holding the rose in the palm of her hand.