Drop Dead Gerard

Please don't take him just because you can



"Dear conscience i want you to remember this moment as being the happiest Ive ever felt"
Gerard walked down the steps from Lindsey's apartment, He hummed a tune in his head and wore a remaining beam of bliss.
He had never really experienced the feeling of being curious to what tomorrow way bring and actually giving a fuck whether He survived the night or not.
Its doubtfully that he'll get much sleep tonight because all that will play through his thoughts is the pictures of Lindsey's warm hearted smile and the thought of being close to her again . This had the power to immediately make him smirk. He figured he looked a little dumb smirking to himself and was probably likely to get the shit beaten out of him , yet he carried on walking .
Gerard realized that he had no-idea wear the fuck he was walking to and he had been senselessly walking straight ahead thinking about nothing else but the past hour events.
He looked around him and felt a sudden shudder around his neck. The atmosphere was eary and the air was bitter cold.His heart began to sink as he found himself in the middle of new jersey at the dead of night , alone.
Gerard walked ahead a little faster as his heart rate got a little higher.
He figured if he just kept on going, something will seem familiar to him.
He looked up at the sky that was now completely black. The lights around new jersey had been bashed in and most of them weren't working so it was hard to see wear he was walking and wear he was headed too.
He heard the low toned growl of a stray cat running across his feat and into the nearest bin.
This almost gave him frigging heart failure so he began to quicken his pace.
His nerves wear on edge , He didn't know why , maybe it was the fact that everything seems a 100 times worse in the pitch black wean there was nobody around.
He figured tomorrow morning his brother would be laughing at him as he munches on his morning bowl of chocolate corn snaps saying that he's being a total fag about the whole thing . Right this minute Gerard felt he'd rather be completely humiliated by his younger brother than wear he is right now.
He felt like someone was behind him, he didn't know if it was his mind playing games with him but he could hear the sound of footsteps and feel eyes gazing at his every move.
He swiftly spun around to try and put his mind at rest.
Nothing was there but the flickering lamplight and the sinister scene of decaying trash.
"GET OUT OF THE WAY" Came a sudden cry from no wear.
Gerard hardly had enough time to blink
A sudden pain filled crash destroyed every bone in two as a car collided with his brittle body creating a moment or excruciating pain , tormenting and torturing him.
Gerard was hit critical from the car and his broken body landed on the cold stone floor .
His head lay badly hurt , his face covered in his own crimson blood.
He took his last gaze upon the falling stars of fate then everything began to blur around him.
He heard screams of despair that shortly turned into silence.
He now felt nothing nor could hear anything and as his last glance was towards the flickering headlights his eyelids locked and he no longer saw anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
First update in what seems like a year!
In Richards words
Welcome back!

COMMENTS?!^_^