Drop Dead Gerard

planes , trains and cars



"Hello?"
"uh...um....."
"...Mikey?"
"Uh...Hey...Frank!"
"Heyy...whats up?"
"uh...nothing..."
"So you phoned me to tell me your doing nothing?"
"No!!"
"Is this Mikey code for I'm confused about the other night and its driving me insane so i thought id phone you to sort this shit out and now i don't know what to say to you and this is really awkward and i just wanna hang up on you?"
"..........Something like that yeah..."
Franks sighed
"Thats exactly how Ive been feeling,...i was going to phone you...i just...couldn't."
"Frank i cant talk to you on the phone, Can i come over?"
"Mikey coarse you can"
"wait...wear the fuck are you living right now?"
Mikey remembered frank had moved out a couple of days ago to save the awkward surroundings between them.
"I'm at moms house, Don't worry shes not home right now...Not that i mean anythings gonna happen!!!...ah shit!"
Mikey giggled " Yeah i know frank it's okay"
"Okay..well ill see you soon then...bye"
"bye..."
Mikey hung up and emediatly sprung up , took all his clothes off and ran to the shower!!
After his refreshing shower of chocolate smelling shampoo and soap he ran into his room to try and decide what to wear.
He held up one outfit. "Nahh this outfit is too i want to fuck you
He held up a vest top and shorts "WOW this is too hobo goes to the beach"
He scrimmaged around his wardrobe a bit more and found an anthrax t-shirt.
"perfect"
He looked at his pink skinny jeans laying on his bed screaming WEAR ME WEAR ME!!!
but he thought to himself "no must resist urge to wear you, your such a fashion no no...did i just say fashion no no...wow I'm loosing it"
He picked up the black jeans instead although still heartbroken about leaving the pink ones alone.
he looked at the Simpson's clock that read 4:00pm
He ran down stairs after straightening his hazel brown hair and straightened up his glasses,picking up his car keys on the way out and jumping in his little green car.
He let the radio blast out pink to try and drown out his thought of worry and his shaken nerves.