Drop Dead Gerard

We're in the city of wonder



His eyelids flickered , the beaming light of day was harsh against his sensitive eyes.
The darkened sky was dazzling stars had disappeared and day was shinning upon him.
He wondered wear he was and what he was doing laying on a cold stone floor.
The surroundings was a ghost town, there was hardly anyone in sight , this gave Gerard an uneasy feeling to what was going on.
"Waw, what happened last night? I must have been seriously pissed..."Gerard thought to himself as the only explanation for these odd happenings.
Gerard continued to walk onwards still in confusion .
He though it best not to go back to his own apartment but instead see wear Mikey was, besides he was closer to Mikey and franks apartment than his own.

"Shit!I'm so sorry" Said Gerard as he walked into an elderly woman trying to pass the street.
"Hello?"
"Old woman? Can he you hear me?..."
"I SAYD I WAS SORRY....hello?!!!!!!"
There was no reaction from the woman that gave off the impression she heard Gerard or even saw him.
"Damn...maybe she forgot her hearing aid today"Thought Gerard as he shrugged and carried on walking.

"Jesus whats with people today, they're all acting zombie-ish, I don't think anyones even bothered to look up at me. Do i smell bad or something...Maybe my hair looks a mess.
Maybe Mikey has straighteners...wait...refrais that, OFCORSE Mikey has straighteners, he's Mikey"Gerard rambled on into his thought as he eventually reached Mikey and franks apartment.

Gerard knocked the door 6 times and waited
.....
Again another 6 rimes.
.....
"But his car is outside"
another 6 knocks of the door
.....
"wow that was dumb i forgot i had a key...maybe Mikey's trying to teach me a lesson to use it"
Gerard slotted the key into the lock and opened the door.
From what Gerard saw Mikey was not around but the room was full of bottles of alcohol.
"What the-"
"Mikey!!!....MIKEY ARE YOU HOME"
There was no answer
Gerard went upstairs to try and find his younger brother and to find out what the fuck is going on!