Drop Dead Gerard

Soda giggles and Frankie's Skittles

Meanwhile - Frank’s Apartment

“You wanna soda Lindsey?” Frank asked his friend ,Lindsey as he jumped into the kitchen and swung open his refrigerator door.
“Sure, you got orange soda?”
“Frank loves orange soda. I do , I do , I dooooooooo!” sang Frank memmorysing the song from kennan and kell.

“Frank….I’ll give you $5 never to say that again”
“pfft so Not worth it” Said frank as he jumped over the couch and sat next to lindsey as they watched scrubs.
“So Lindsey I was wondering…..If you wanted to maybe-”Frank began
“You asking me out Frank?”Lindsey looked confused
“ME? WHAT? NO JESUS NO…I-….not that I would’t want to ask you out, because your really pretty and everything but…." Frak sighed " can you ignore everything I just said to save my embarrassment?!"
“It's probably best” giggled Lyndsey
“So…yeah…“ said Frank going pink “You wanna come to the mall with me and Mikey tomorrow?”
“Is that all you were gonna ask me, I thought you wear gonna propose or something!” laughed Lyndsey.
“WHAT NO…”
“FRANK…it was a joke, but yeah il come to the mall with you guys, what time?”
“Is 11:00 okay?”
“Well I’m normally fast into the land of dreams then but yeah…Sure I can set my alarm”
“awesome,…oh and uh Mikey’s Brothers coming along too, I think you’ll like him” Frank nudged Lyndsey
“Shut up Frankie, you know im not looking for anyone , im a desaster with dates and you know i am !"
"Okay okay it's not like were setting you guys up or anything!"
This time LIndsey sighed, she knew that frankcould be a sqeming little bastard when he wanted to be.
“His name is Gerard, He’s about 4 years older than Mikey!”
“Great. Frankie come here fr a sencond” Lindsey tried to make a seductive face at Frank
“huh?”
“closer”
“uh…okay”
Lindsey flicked frank in the nose
“Aaaaaaaa you WHORE” screams frank holding his nose!
“and let that be a lesson to you”
“What did I do” Frank looked at Lindsey like a small child that had just been tolled Christmas has been canceled this year!
“Meddled in my non existent love life”
“Am not”
“Ive been you’re friend since kindergarten I can read you like a book! Your totally trying to set me up with this guy”
“I only wanna see my iccle Lindsey happy” frank put on his creepy little girl voice
“WHAT HAVE I TOLLED YOU ABOUT THAT VOICE,….it freaks me out” Lyndsey couldn't’t help but laugh
“You know it terns you on”
“I don’t think I can think of anything that would tern me on less than a smurf putting on a little girl voice!”
“You have a point there Mrs ballato but this is highly of the point! Gerard is good looking , tall , and loves video games”
“Why dont you go out with him the-Video games you say?”
“See so much in common already tehe”
“Just because he likes video games doesn't mean I’ll like him, besides I’m happy without a guy in my life and being completely alone”
“Come on Lindsey it would be good to meet new people anyway…right?”
“hey why don’t I go find you someone to date instead huh?” Lindsey looked smug
“Uh…Because you cant…!”
“Don’t tell me you already have a girlfriend?”
“uhh…….not exactly…..!”
“YOU DO? who? Tell me everything”
“I don’t have a girlfriend,….more of a crush”Mummbled frank
“who??? Come on you have to tell me now”demanded lindsey
“Nu uh my lips are sealed”
“….your evil you know that!!”
“I know….now ya coming tomorrow or not!”
" You’ll say something embarrassing”
“ME? Embarrass my bestest friend Lindsey? Nooooooo!”
“You’ll properly say something like “Oh yeah Lyndsey has no friends and is totally easy¬_¬”
“Lindsey…you know I’d never say that, and I totally don’t think that about you! Look just come along tomorrow , we’ll just all hang out , get some pizza?”
“Will there be pineapple on this pizza?”
“Lindsey ann ballato I’m hurt you even had to ask!”
“Okay then I’m in” Lindsey giggled
“ Good , we’re goanna have allotter fun and I want you to be there, We’re all gonna meet at the fountain okay, be there or be square "Frank grinned
"….frank you’re such a nerd you know that!”
“Would you still love me if I wasn’t”
“Ha properly not, Would you still love me if I threw a pillow on your head?”
“Huh”
SMAAACK!
“OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!! YOU’RE ASKING FOR IT NOW!” Frank picked up a pillow!
“Bring it , or are you scared I’ll smudge your make up?” said Lindsey
SMAAAAACK!
“There's a reason they call it GUY liner , besides It looks waaaay better on me”
“Oh you did NOT just go there”
“Ohhhh I think I just went there!”
“wait”
“what?”
“skittle brake?”
"Naaah i'm more af an m&m Girl"
frank looked taken back and hurt
"Yeah well maybe you and ray should just go marry each other" Said frank pretending to sob

Image