Drop Dead Gerard

The mausoleum door



We arrived outside the hospital.
For a while Mikey just sat there probably trying to gather his thoughts and try to find some sort of energy to make his legs work.
"You can talk to me ya know...i don't know what's going on here...why wont you tell me?"
"...I wish you wear here...i need you" Whispered Mikey
"b..but Mikey i am here...I'm always going to be here."
...
"Whats going on Mikey, is someone hurt?"
...
Gerard guessed Mikey was confused and angry there for blaming Gerard for not being here to comfort him.
But he was doing all he could, he was trying to be a good brother but he couldn't if Mikey wont let him, why couldent mikey see that.
Gerard just left Mikey with his thoughts and decided not to start an argument when he's feeling this way.
After 10 minutes of looking into the car in front ,Mikey decided to get out of the car and walk up the painted white steps and through the hospital doors.
He made no sign of wanting to walk with Gerard or careing if he came with him but Gerard followed close behind him anyway.
Mikey went to reception wear there was a young woman awaiting anyone who needed her help.
Her hair was long past her shoulders and crept down her back , it was crumpled but shone bright as the hospital lights hit the deadly color of raven black. She had huge bangs above her perfected pencil line eyebrows that framed her make-up painted face perfectly.Her skin was porcelain white with her cheeks the color of cotton candy. Her liquid eyeliner was done to complete perfection with a thick black curve framing her huge ,hazel brown eyes that gave of a friendly squint. Her smiling lips shone a bright shade of drop dead red.
Gerard approached the woman and read her name tag that spellt out , Lydia
"Hello sir ,can i help you?"Said Lydia
"uh...yeah I'm Mr Michael way....urm...i'm here-"
Oh yes i know why you're here, i have your details just here sir"
"oh"
"Please follow me, Will your friend be joining us?"
"...My friend?"
"Yes this man righ-" She looked directly at Gerard "...Never mind...Follow me"
Gerard thought it was weird the way Lydia looked at him and why Mikey wont acknowledge him but he still kept on following his brother.
We all went into the lift and Lydia began going from ward to ward leading us some wear wear Mikey obviously needed to be. Gerard was confused as to what was going on and wished that Mikey would start giving him answers...he knew Mikey wouldn't say anything so he just went along with it. Gerard had no idea what he was about to face.
Lydia turned around to face Mikey
"Okay well this is the room, i understand this must be hard for you me way but we will need you to be completely sure we know who this is..."
Lydia looked up at Gerard and smiled before she turned back around and went into the room.
This room was completely white from the ceiling to the walls to the floor.
The lights shone a blinding beam of light eluminating the metal hospital bed in the center of the room.
Although there was so much light it was the gloomiest place they'd ever been too.
There was a body bag on top of the bed that sen chills down Mikey's spine and made him shake uncontrollably.
Gerard felt nothing and just stared at the center of the room.
Lydia came back into the room next to the body bag and began to unzip it.
♠ ♠ ♠
WAAW chappter 20!!

COMMENT!
I dont think anyone reads this.