Drop Dead Gerard

Room 302



"What do you mean i cant see her? Don't tell me there's some voodoo shit that says i cant see her other wise she'll turn into a candle?!" Shouted Gerard
"Just trust me okay, this is for your sake more than her, just ...forget about her"
"FORGET ABOUT HER? I've just been run over and have found out I'm deceased , the only thing keeping me from complete insanity is Lindsey AND YOU WANT ME TO FORGET ABOUT HER??Well I'm sorry, really i am but i just cant fucking do that, Haven't you been in love before?argued Gerard
"Yes...i know how hard it is to be away from the person you love...i just didn't want to see you hurt" She looked up at Gerard with sadness and then walked back inside
"Lydia..."Gerard called after her but she kept on walking and didn't answer him back.
Gerard slapped himself for making Lydia feel sad and being such a jerk, after all Lydia was in the same situation he was. Gerard looked back to the streets of jersey. It was still the same crummy side walks that he's past day after day before but this time he wasn't scared of any scum bag with a knife that might pass, he was almost invincible to that now.
Gerard looked back at wear Lydia has walked inside and noticed there was now nobody in sight. This was his chance, nobody was watching him . He quickly jumped over the stone wall and ran down the darkened streets of jersey.
Lydia stood peering out of the dusty nightclub window watching him leave.
She didn't call after him but let him run she guessed he would just have to find out the hard way.

---------------

Gerard stood outside Lindsey's eerie apartment door.
He remembered the way he felt last time he stood there as he waved Lindsey goodbye after they're first kiss. That feeling was allot different to his current emotion of uncertainty and dread.He simply walked straight through the door and into the lobby. The smell inside was enough to wake th dead...litrally.
It smelt like a rotting rat corpse smothered in toxic waste. Gerard wondered how anyone could bare standing in this place let alone living in it.He ran straight for the stair trying not to take in his surroundings. He reached a sign that read "Level 8" then began to pass every door until he eventually found the door number 302 written in gold painted plastic. He felt the adrenaline rush through his body, his Nerv's wear on edge.
He thought it best if he knocked the door this time.
There was no answer.
He tried again.
There was still no answer.
He looked at the clock hanging on the wall, it read 3:00am, He guessed at this time Lindsey would probably be asleep. The though of just walking away passed his mind but in his heard he knew he had to see her , even if it meant for the very last time. By now Gerard had learned that life doesn't hand out any second chances he has also learned that death doesn't either.
Gerard took a step inside.
Lindsey's box sized home was just as dismal and darkened as the outside. The only source of light was from the nightlife outside. The smell in the apartment room was surprising and sweet and was the only thing that brought a comfort or a slight glimpse of happiness. Gerard took another glance around , stepping closer inside. He noticed a painting of a sad clown hanging on the wall, the painting was filled with every color imaginable but still portrayed an element of sadness that was reflected in the clowns eyes. Gerard turned his attention to the smashed mirror, the shards of glass wear still laying on the floor witch made him realize the mirror was broken very resent.
And then he saw her.
She lay there in front of him, eyes shut tight with a slow beating heart. Her lips wear stained red from past worn lipstick and her long black hair rested against her skin.Gerard saw one very small tear silently run down her cheek.

A realization hit Gerard hard at that very moment, it was the realization that from now on he was completely alone. Nothing in life mattered anymore, everything he had ever lived for or cared about had no meaning or matter. It was as if there was nothing beoned this point, That time would come to a stop after tonight...but how could it? Death had already taken his life but yet he was still awake to battle through his personal wars not knowing weather his existence was even real.He was so close to Lindsey, so close that he could make believe he was still on this earth with her, but he wasn't they wear worlds apart. He took a long glance at Lindsey's slow breath, Gerard then wondered if she wear to open her eyes would she even be able to see him staring back at her, The though scared him and send a pain of worry to lay in his stomach. Gerard lay down next to her on the bed, his hands fiddling with stands of her raven black hair. He felt his eyes begin to fill with tears, he looked to the ceiling in the attempts to brake they're fall.
"I'm Sorry" He whispered "I dint know what to do anymore Lyn, the truth is I'm scared. I don't know if you Can hear me right now but i fucking hope you can because... i need you. I don't want to leave yo-"
"Leave me !? what are you talking about?"Said Lindsey in her normal tone of voice, her eyes wear still closed and she spoke in her dreams
"Lindsey?"
"Why are you leaving? wear are you going?"
"I'm not going any ware, i want to be with you" Gerard held Lindsey in his arms
"Do you promise?"
"I'm never going to leave you Lindsey...I promise"
"good,...because i love you" Said Lindsey as she smiled into Gerard's leather jacket
Gerard was taken back by what she had said, he let the tears run down his face "I love you too Lindsey" He held on tight hoping he would never have to let her go.