Drop Dead Gerard

things are just a little strange



Michael Way you are being arrested for the murder of Gerard Way. You do not have to say anything but it may harm your defense if you do not mention when questioned something witch you later rely on in court. Anything you do say maybe given in evidence.

WHAT!? NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! YOU CANT DO THIS, PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU LET ME GO! I DIDN'T DO IT, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! PLEASE YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME!!! Mikey's screams were ignored and unheard by the police officer. He was a Tall meaty man that by the looks of him you really didn't want to get on the wrong side of. Mikey soon realized that whatever he said had no effect so he gave up and began to panic, He couldn't control his nerves and his whole body began to shake. He quickly reached into his pocked and retrieved his asthma pump. He began to take slow deep breaths but this time it could not calm him.The police officer forced him into the car slamming the door shut behind him .Mikey took a last long look at his apartment, for the first time ever in his life he wished to god he was back inside.

---------------------

"So Mr Way? You say you don't know what happened the night your brother was killed as a victim in a hit and run?" Asked the hellish, grotesque police woman
her face wasverry manly and her eyebrows wear so alarmed they almost formed one complete mono brow.
"I've tolled you everything. Why wont any of you listen to me!"
"BECAUSE YOU LYING!you do realize that your facing a life sentence in jail for this."
Mikey looked up at the woman in complete disbelief, he wanted to beg and plead with her to just let him go but he knew there was no force strong enough on this earth that would let that happen. There was nothing he could do, he felt so pathetic.
"I'm telling you i didn't kill my brother, i loved him!!!"
"Yes I'm sure you did Michael,i mean the best way to show someone you love them is too cold heartedly take they're life away! You know Mr way it takes a very special person to do what you did, a very sick twisted person to actually murder another human being but it takes a very evil person to kill there own brother. How does that make you feel Michael, does it make you feel good, do you get a kick out of knowing you stole Gerard's life from him."
"shut up..." whispered Mikey
"Do you feel life you've won? congratulations your brother is alone lying stone cold in a morgue like some neglected piece of flesh and the best part of it is its all because of you!"
"SHUT UP! PLEASE JUST STOP TALKING STOP!!!!"Screamed Mikey
"MAYBE GERARD WANTED YOU TO STOP WHEN YOU WEAR SPEEDING TOWARDS HIM IN RAGE AND RUNNING HIM DOWN TO MEET HIS PAINFUL DEATH!But did you stop...?no...you didn't stop to think fuck the cops fuck prison YOUR BROTHER NEED YOU!!! you didn't think at all did you Michael you just ran away and left your brother to die alone."
"NO!!"
"You left him there knowing he had that chance yo live but yet you still ran away didn't you Michael?"
"NO!!"Mikey began to sob
DIDN'T YOU!!
"YES, YES I DID IT I KILLED HIM OKAY....i killed him"
well, looks like we got the truth out of you eventually aye Michael. That wasn't hard now was it? good boy, i do hope you enjoy the rest of your life, I'm sure Gerard would want you to be happy now wouldn't he.The woman gave him a smug smile and an evil glare as she began to make her exit out of the room.
Mikey slammed his fists on the table and sobbed historical into his hands.

-------------------------------

"Home sweet home aye", said the police officer, he looked as smug as the rest of them.
The police officer showed Mikey to his cell,Mikey had no choice but to follow, he still couldn't get his head round what was happening to him.
The room was a small box shape. Each wall had been painted with a cheep thin shade of Grey that didn't help towards the gloomy atmosphere. There was a sink and a toilet attached to one wall very insecurely,Mikey doubted weather they had ever been cleaned as they wear now a shade of yellow instead of they're original shade of white. The other wall was completely hidden by a metal bunk bed.Mikey sat down on the bottom bunk it was the same texture and as hard as a stone cold wall. The room had a depressing silence and mikeys spirits wear saddened. The police officer left the room and shut the door with an echoing bang. Mikey lay down on his bed starring at the top bunk but not seeing just thinking. His head was filled with so much worry and fear that he barely noticed the firmness of the iron bed.
"So what you in for 'en?" Said a mans voice with a cockney twang from the top bunk.
Mikey's eyes widened.
"Uh...Hello?"
" 'ello, your new 'ere then i take it? " asked the voice from the top bunk
"Yeah,...please don't tell me I've already lost it and your my consiounce because I'm really not in the mood.
The guy laughed. "Naah mate, you 'ain't gone mad yet, I'd give it time though, Now you gonna tell me what you gone and done or am i gonna 'ave to guess?
"Oh ...well...urm"mumbled Mikey
"C'mon you can tell me, you and me we're like long term mates now. Well i mean looks like we're gonna have to be since we both gone and got ourselves locked up in here innit! Not like you got anyone else to tell anyways!"
"Yeah...i guess not...I'm here because i murdered my brother"Mikey confesed.
"Wh-"
"I know it sounds slightly psychotic...but thats why I'm here okay!"
"Bloody 'elle mate you don't mess about do ya?"
"Look this is just one big misunderstanding." Mikey tried to convince himself more than Dan
"So ya didn't kill 'I'm?"
"I didn't say that, Look I'm really not in the mood to explain this to someone i don't know!"snapped Mikey
"Hey chill out issit? I'm not one to judge and anyways i believe you"
"So who are you anyway?"
"The name's Dan, But you can call me Jesus Christ, Nice to meet ya Mike"
"uh...nice to meet you Jesus, How do you know my name?"Asked Mikey confused
Dan laughed "I know everything I'm Jesus Christ remember !!"
"Riiight, So what are you here for?"
"Me? Ooh uh...car theft."
Mikey didn't really know weather to believe Dan but he didn't push him for an answer.
So your not from around here yourself?asked Mikey
"How do you know that?"
"Well the British accent is a bit of a give away"
"lets get one thing straight, there is a difference between British accent and a Londoner accent alright mate"
"alrighhht"Mikey mocked the cockney accent
"Pfft better than your sodding accent"
Dan took a long yawn"Anyways I'm shattered and I'm sure you could do with some sleep, ill see ya in the morning' , g'night Mike"
"yeah, g'night"
Silence flooded the room once again and Mikey closed his eyes.