Drop Dead Gerard

How we're just two men as God had made us



"Rise and shine sleepy 'ead"Laughed Dan as he poked and tugged at Mikey until he finely began to show signs of being human.
"Cor Blimey, It's like waking the fuckin' dead"announced Dan as Mikey still protested against getting up.
Mikey groaned in his sleep " Just a few more minuets" Then turned on his side.
Dan didn't back down and pulled the thin sheets away from Mikey's grasp leaving him to shudder.
Eventually after a long battle Mikey gave up and sat upright on his bead. He rubbed his eyes then reached over to pick up his glasses. He placed them neatly on the top of his head and Dan then came into focus.
Dan was a very skinny man. He was even more bony than Mikey and stood just a little taller. Dans Blue eyes stood out amongst his spotty pale skin that was beginning to show a little stubble . Like Mikey Dan wore glasses but his frames wear far more thicker and completely black.around Dan's scalp was only 1 inch of hair but still possible to tell the color was dirty blond. Along side frank Mikey thought Dan was the happiest person he had ever met. Considering he was trapped in a prison cell he smiled hell of a lot. There was something more nerdy looking about him than frank not to mention the dramatic hight difference. Dan smiled yet again, showing of his buck teeth and metal fillings.
"OI! Ain't you got nothing Betta to stare at than my ugly mug!"
"Uh..." Mikey tooka look around "Not really"
Mikey then took a look at Dan's clothes
"What're you wearing?"
"Work clothes , Night clothes , Day wear, evening wear...these prison clothes are basically our skin from now on mate. Looks like we're stuck with 'em!"
Dan wore blue baggy overalls with a white tag on his chest with the number 08992
"As if it wasn't bad enough staying in this place i have to wear that" said Mikey is disgust
"C'mon mate it ain't that bad issit, I tell ya what its bloody comfy"
"ill take your word for it"
"i ain't lying , i reckon when ya get outta this place you ain't gonna wanna take it off"
"yeah that is if i ever get out"
"you will mate don't worry about i' , Your a top bloke you'll be outta here in no time , you just gotta 'ave a bit o' Faith like ya know"
"Faith?pfft sure like thats going to help me"said Mikey dismaly
"Oi do me a favor! i ain't talkin' about no prayin' an' goin' to church every bleedin' Sunday or nuffink like tha'! I'm talking about keeping ya chin up and not finkin' about being in this place! Think about ya Trouble and strife or summit."ranted Dan
"My what?"
"ya know , the wife or whoever it is thats waiting for ya back 'ome"
"Oh...no i don't really have anyone waiting for me...well parents and friends...shit, i wonder if frank knows yet?
"Frank aye? you bit of a ginga' then?"
"Ginger?"questioned mikey
"Yeah ya know , gay if you prefer , witch i totally 'ave no problem with, i mean better off really since there aintno girls around apart from the dinner lady Mrs parsons. Trust me mate you might get a little desperate in 'ere but id never be that desperate "
"I ain't gay...wait i mean I'm not gay, dude looks what your making me sound like"
"sorry ill start talking all americanish shall i , so yeah then i was like totally awesome duuuude yeah and then she was like yeahhhh but nooo but dude..."
"Duuude we don't talk like that , at least we don't make different meanings for words, what is this code or something"
"You did not just go there mate, you Merchant banker "
"SEE!! what does that mean"
"Best if i don't tell you that one mate"
Mikey rolled his eyes
"Oi you didn't answer my question? are you gay or not?
"no"
"What a load a cobblers if i never did hear any"
"Huh"
"Nothing, hey you don't mind turning around while i go take a Jimmy Riddle in the coroner do ya?"
"urm sure..." Mikey turned around and pulled on his prison clothes.
Dan finished up from the toilet and turned back around
"Wow get you, your one of us now mate"
"So what about you then?" Asked Mikey
"What about me wa'?"
"Do you have a wife? girlfriend? boyfriend or whatever"asked Mikey
"whats the whatever a dog or summit?" laughed Dan
Mikey looked at him with sarcasm
"Hey what you worrying about my life for , that don't matter . Anyways we gotta go down the apple and pairs to get breakfast, I'm bloody starving 'ere!
Mikey got the feeling Dan was holding things back from him but again he didn't question him.He just followed Dan downstairs to make his very first journey to the prison canteen.
♠ ♠ ♠
For Seren and her love for Dan

COMMENT NOW...please