Drop Dead Gerard

Today is the greatest



♪Toooday is the greateeest Day I've ever kooown
Cant liiive for tomorrooow
Tomorrows much too looong
I burn my eyes ooout
Before I get ooooout♪
Sang Lindsey after she set up the new Guitar hero world tour she got Gerard for Christmas!

"Take it away guys"
Bob started bashing the hell out of the guitar-hero drums set, Mikey began to look confused at his guitar-hero bass but tried his best to keep up anyway and Gerard rocked out on guitar, hitting every note perfectly as he had had the most experience from spending hours on franks xbox.

♫I wanted mooore,
Than life could eeeever grant
Bored by the choooore
Of saving faaaace♪

Suddenly silence filled the room...

"What the hell?" Questioned Lindsey "What happened to the sound!"
Nobody answered her, they just continued to stare at the screen.
She continued looking around to see if anyone had noticed what had happened but they hadn't.
She then looked at Gerard who unlike everyone else was looking straight at Lindsey!
"Okay you guys, you've had your fun, you're beginning to freak me out"
still no reaction
"Gerard whats going on?"
"Wake up" He whispered
"What?"
"Just wake up"
"What do you me-"
Before she could Finnish her sentence her surroundings began to blur out until everything went black.
In that same second her eyes flickered open and she could feel the burning sensation of the glazing light hitting her eyes but also the musty feeling in her head.
"w-wh-whe-" she tried to speak
"Shhh it's okay Lindsey just try to relax you in safe hands here okay" She heard a woman's voice, she's never heard her voice before.
"w-where am i" Lindsey whispered in the little breath she had left.
"You took a nasty fall down the stairs and hurt your head but your going to be fine now, just relax and fall back to sleep"
Her voice was reassuring and kind but Lindsey didn't do what she said and instead sat up in the hospital bed and opened her eyes more.
She looked around at the room she was in, it was occupied by 4 other woman but they where all asleep. Something about Hospitals always frightened her.
She then read The nurses name tag, It read the name Lydia.
"What time is it?" She asked the nurse
"It's 3:00am , i think you must have had a nightmare, you where screaming in your sleep"
"i was?"
"yeah, you should try and get some sleep"
Lindsey nodded and sunk back down into her pillow and waited for the hospital lights to turn off. She was alone and confused but closed her eyes.
She immediately opened them and gasped!
"Gerard?"
♠ ♠ ♠
wow fist update in 2009!
I LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE COMMENTS XD

seren...because she's there.