Drop Dead Gerard

Circus Of Sin



"I'm afraid Gerard passed away he was in a car accident"
"I'm afraid Gerard passed away"
"Passed away"
"He was in a car accident"
History repeated itself in Lindsey's mind all at once as she remembered everything that had happened to her. She saw Gerard's mom telling her about Gerard's death and her falling down further and further then a gush of pain as she cracked her head against the concrete.
"G-Gerard?"She spoke
He seemed to come back into reality.
"Lindsey I'm here"
"i-i had this horrible dream that you died and i could never see you again an-"Lindsey was talking in her sleep . Gerard noticed her eyes were still shut tight.
"dream?" Gerard cut her off
"Yes...i saw your mom and she tolled me what had happened then fainted and fell down the stairs...i guess i must have been sleepwalking."
"uh...y-yes...yeah that's what happened"
Gerard walked closer to her side leaning over the bed and taking her hand.
"But you don't have to worry about that now okay sugar, I'm here and there's no way you can get rid of me that easy" he smiled
" everything is going to be okay, i promise" with that he kissed her softly on the lips and left the hospital room.

----------------------------------

Gerard sat alone in the waiting room outside Lindsey's hospital room just staring at the blank white wall in front of him.
He was so deep in thought he didn't notice Lydia come and sit next to him. She lay a friendly hand over his shoulders.
"Gerard's...It's okay you know"
"How can this be okay ? How could i let this happen...How could i just stand there and lie to her ! I LOVE HER AND ALL I EVER DO IS MAKE HER UNHAPPY!"
"You know thats far from the truth and This isn't you're fault"
"This isn't her fault either, she doesn't deserve all this shit I'm putting her through."
"You did the right thing...How could you possibly tell her the truth, she wouldent berlive you if you did. At least this way she doesn't think your dead and the little time you have left with her can be happy memories."
"Little time we have left?"
"I-i didn't mean...i meant..."Lydia sighed "Look i think there's something you need to know"
"Jesus Christ what is it now!! what can possibly be worse than things are right now, I'M ALREADY DEAD WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TO TAKE AWAY!"
"Gerard please...This isn't my fault either you know...Its about the boss.."
"Oh yeah that guy everybody fears for some shitty reason" Gerard rolled his eyes
"Well remember i tolled you he gives us tasks...i looked around sin city and kinda stumbled upon your next victim...I'm sorry but it Says Lindsey's next to die and con-"
"no....NO FUCKING WAY!" Shouted Gerard
"Ge-"Lydia began
"NO! WHAT KIND OF SICK TWISTED GAME IS HE PLAYING"
"You'd be able to see each other again...just think about it,with her dead you'd be free to be together forever"
"b-but i couldn't"
"Did you ever really have a choice? If you don't someone else will and you'll pay the price"
Gerard didn't say another word...what he was thinking was completely terrible, he couldn't really consider killing the woman he loves.
Gerard looked back at Lydia "Just tell me what i have to do!"