Drop Dead Gerard

When there is no more room in hell



"Gerard knocked on the black painted door marked in red with the Numbers 666 But there was no answer.
"Okay are you completely sure you want to do this bec-" Began Lydia
"Lyd, I'm sure, I have to talk to this ass hole! Just for me to know if i where to try anything is it possible for him to die"
"NO!! AND YOU BETTER NOT!"
"Okay okay jeez"
"I mean it Gerard, you have no idea who your dealing with"
"I'm dealing with the devil pfft big deal!"
Lydia sighed "Just be carefulle okay, i don't want anything happening to you!"
"seriously how can anything worse possibly happen"
Lydia shrugged "True...Okay just open the freaking door lets get this over with!"
Gerard let himself in thought the door and felt the heat amongst his skin.
There was no fire and no flames but the hot air was strong!
"Fuck this place is hell...Literally"Said Gerard
"Just shut up and follow me"
Lydia led Gerard deeper into the room passing door after door in what seemed like a labyrinth!
They finally opened the door that the devil himself would be sitting inside!
Gerard opened the door without another thought and immediately noticed a random guy sitting in a huge black chair sitting in between two very sexy woman !
"What? your telling me Thats him?"
"Yes what were you expecting?"
"A red dude with a pointy chin and sharp teeth"
Lydia sighed "nope thats the guy"
Gerard walked up to him!
He had the greasiest blond matted hair Gerard had ever seen before , apart from he time Mikey got nits and didn't wash his hair for a month because he wanted to make friends with them!
The guy sitting in a chair had a huge smirk on his sly face as he was getting fed grapes buy the two woman! One of the woman had a short black bob with full straight across the forehead bangs , she wore velvet blue eyeshadow .she was the shortest out of the two.
the other woman was tall and also had black hair but this time her hair was long and her bangs were also straight across but framed her face.She wore deep red lipstick!
"Urm...hate to brake this up bu-" Gerard began
The devil looked straight at him "Who the fuck are you now , cant you see I'm a little busy here!!"
"Look dude, i understand your fucking with my life so id like to know whats happening!!"
"Jesus didn't you get your job book! Go fucking find it and it will tell you who wants killing next! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!!"
"LOOK I DON'T WANT TO KILL ANYONE"
The devil laughed "Urrr...i don't think you have a choice! now get your girlfriend and fuck off...hang on ...on other thought leave her here" He looked at Lydia seductively!
Lydia looked at Gerard in panic
"Uh...no you cant have her! Look there must be some mistake here the person I'm supposed to kill is only 31 , why does she have to die!"
"BECAUSE I FUCKING SAID SO!!! look if you wanna play Jesus maybe you should have been a good person through life and then you could have went to that cloud in the sky! unfortunately for you, you were a tit in life so you come here okay!!"
"bu-"
"DO AS I SAY OR IL MAKE YOU FUCKING SUFFER...no wait...tehe....if you don't do this il make your girlfriend suffer" The devil shouted
"Shes not my gir-"
Lydia looked at him as a way of saying just shut the fuck up!
"Lets just leave Gerard"
Gerard followed Lydia and left the room , they heard the devils last words "Girls fetch my whip"
Gerard shuddered!
♠ ♠ ♠
WHY NOT COMMENT! :P