Drop Dead Gerard

The dead walk this lonely earth



"I think you should just do it"
Gerard looked at Lydia , they both sat outside of sin city taking in the evening air looking at what view they had of the town surrounding them.
"You want me to kill my girlfriend"
"I don't want you too, obviously...but its the only way so just get it over with, shes only a girl!"
"Only a girl? Lydia i love her!!"
Lydia looked hurt at this comment but tried to hide it from Gerard.
"I mean how would you like it if you were forced to kill your boyfriend?!asked Gerard
"You dont know what your talking about so shut up!!!"Sayd Lydia angrily
"Okay...sorry jeez, look how am i supposed to kill her anyway?"
"Well she can see you because the person your sent to kill can always see you! So with her its as if your alive. Urm... I guess you could run her over or stab her with a knife or shoot hers always a good one."
"You say it so casually like its a daily thing!"
"For us it is a daily thing, People have to die, its a part of life...face it whatever happens you can prevent this from happening to Lindsey !"
Gerard looked away from Lydia "Your right...your totally right....i guess i better find her then"
Lydia took Gerard's hand "It's going to be okay you know..."
Lydia looked him in the eyes and slowly wrapped her hand around his cold cheek and leaned in to kiss him!
Gerard kissed back for a while letting the kiss sing deeper and deeper until pushing Lydia away and standing up!
He looked at Lydia , she looked taken back "Gerard I'm so sorry, I don't know hats wrong with me...i shouldn't ha-..i;m just..."
She couldn't seem to find the right things to say!
"I have to go" with that he walked away leaving Lydia alone feeling stupid and alone. She began to sob.

____________

Lydia walked through sin city watching everyone party until the end of time !
The loud music bashed through her ear drums.
nobody noticed her tear stained face.
She walked past the havoc of people and went to her room.

It was quite a big room and painting in a baby pink! This room was completely different from the rest of sin city this place was cute cuddly and everything sweet. There wear smiling teddy bears and pictures of people smiling on the walls. Pink light bulbs filled the ceiling and in the center of the room lay a huge white bed with heart shaped pillows. There was candy canes and cupcakes everywhere. The whole room looked like one huge marshmallow! She picked up a candy cane and started biting on it to try and make her feel slightly happier. She turned on some music and the song soldiers poem started to play.

She lay on her bed and stared at her ceiling, her thought floating into space she lost her mind into the words of the song.

♪Throw it all away
Let's lose ourselves
'Cause there's no one left for us to blame
It's a shame we're all dying
And do you think you deserve your freedom♫


she was sick of everything.
She hadn't had a friend like Gerard in all the years she'd been stuck in hell.
She was so alone.
Her thoughts drifter away and but the tears still fell

♪How could you send us so far away from home
When you know damn well that this is wrong
I would still lay down my life for you
And do you think you deserve your freedom♫


She closed her eyes and began falling into a deep peacefully sleep

♪No I don't think you do
There's no justice in the world
There's no justice in the world
And there never was♫
♠ ♠ ♠
WOW 30!!!