Drop Dead Gerard

The sand man

"Get me another one would you Ed"
"urmm...I don't know if i can do that Lydia i mean this is your 7th shot of vodka tonight i mea-"said Edward in his quiet toned British accent
"ARE YOU SAYING NO TO ME EDWARD!!"
"uh.." began Edward "Il go get you another one then...no need to snap at me" he rolled his eyes at Lydia
Edward had wavy blondish brownish hair and a stern expression but a flawless face.
He also had a pigment in his skin that made it sparkle witch could be a pain in the ass but a right rave at party's.
Lydia downed the shot in one and began swaying from side to side.
"Lydia, babe you need to go home" Edward tried to prevent her from falling and put an arm around her.
"Get off!!! i Don't need your help OR ANYONES HELP FOR THAT MATTER!" Screamed Lydia
Her eyes were full of tears and her eye lined was falling down her face.
"Here ill take you too your room" Edward picked her up with both hands
"NO PUT ME DOWN THIS MINUIT!!" demanded Lydia but Edward ignored her and took her too her room.
"Jesus its like a marshmallow exploded in here" he laughed
"I'm such a bitch...do you think I'm a bitch Edward......? why Am i asking you your so young and your probably thinking I'm some psycho weirdo" Sobbed Lydia n a slurred unclear voice
"Lydia, we're all dead here, i see allot of weird people but i can assure you your not one of them"
Lydia looked up still teary eyed
"aww don't cry , its not really that bad here is it " Edward smiled at her
"I guess not...its just..." Lydia sighed "It doesn't matter its stupid"
"Hey whatever is bothering you isn't stupid, you can tell me" He reassured her
"I guess i just feel alone ya know, Being thrown in this place without anyone from my living life its just weird ...and now...Ive met this guy"
"Stop right there , its guy trouble isn't it"
Lydia laughed"No! I don't like him that way!"
"Suuuure ya don't honey"
"Maybe a little...But that doesn't matter because hes with someone"
"Oh i see...well babe i guess deaths a bitch that way, but if it makes you feel better your probably 100% fitter than her"
Lydia laughed again "Your a nice guy Edward...Shame your raving gay...I'm sorry about me" This time Lydia rolled her eyes
"Apology accepted and i think were all aloud to get wasted now and again...also if i wasn't gay MAAAAN id be all over you" They giggled together
"Well anyway i have to go, my boss is going to crap himself if he finds out I'm not working...see you around lyd
"Yeah see ya "
Edward left the room and Lydia passed out on her bed

---------------------------------------------------------------time lapse

"Excuse me....EXCUSE MEEE!!!!?"
"Hello i see you, no need to yell mate" Said Edward while cleaning the glasses behind the bar
"Look did you see Lydia around here someplace?"
"Ohhhh" Said Edward eying Gerard up and down " Well your not my cup of tea but if the boot fits i guess your not terrible...Shes in her room"
"Urmm...thanks.."
"Oh yeah and don't hurt her again or il come after you YA HERE!!"
Gerard gulped and looked slightly embarrassed before running off to Lydia's room.
Gerard knocked 3 times on Lydia's door thinking it best not to just barge in there. For some reason he was 100 % more scared than he was when entering the devils den.
It was a while before Gerard gave up on an answer coming from inside the room and decided to just let himself in.
Gerard entered the room ad hear the sound of the song heaven knows I'm miserable now by the smiths blasting from the stereo system.
He looked at the big pink marshmallow bed and saw Lydia lying there with a full face of make up uncomfortably asleep.
She kept frowning and sobbing now and again probably because of the events happening in her dreams.
Gerard looked away to the walls, he felt so guilty.
Not once did he even bother to get to know Lydia or care enough to ask how she had ended up here herself.
The only person he ever thought about was himself and Lindsey...what about Mikey or him parents and all his friends.
Lydia had been such a great friend to him.
Gerard walked over to the bed and just lay there next to her.
He then stretched his arm around her and hugged her tight." I'm sorry Lydia...we're both going through the same thing"He whispered
Al tho Lydia was asleep her face softened and she seemed relaxed and deep into her dream world.
Gerard concentrated on his breathing witch hypnotized him as he began to feel his eyes become heavier.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT...please