Drop Dead Gerard

I already forget how I used to feel about you.

Lydia slowly opened the door being extra careful not to make any sound that could awake Lindsey from her sleep. She took a glance around the room but not really taking in anything she saw, instead her mind was focused of burdened by what she knew she had to do. in one hand she held a sharp shard of glass that she held so tight drops of her own blood ran down it. Lydia was shaken and filled with butterflies fluttering through her nevers. She then quietly moved in closer to Lindsey until she was looking down onto her bed , directly at her face.
"I'm so s-sorry...you'd do the same if y-you were me...Its kinda the only way "She whispered in a slight whimper
Lydia then raised the shard of glass above Lindsey and closed here eyes and counted to 3.

Lydia was so transfixed on counting she didn't notice the door Creek open and Gerard peer inside!
Gerard's face fell in shock!
"NOOOOOOOOO LYDIA PLEASE!" he screamed running over and grabbing Lydia by her long leopard skin coat.
Lydia jumped up in shock and quickly spun round gashing the shard of glass into Gerard's chest
Gerard was stunned for a few seconds then cried out holding his hand deep against his
blood covered wound. Gerard eyes widened as the pain seeped in and he searched for breath.
Lydia dropped the shard of glass and put her hands across her mouth.Tears ran down her
face as she stood there stunned at the horrific sight of Gerard's blood covered body.
"W-why d-does it h-hurt...i-I'm a-already dead?" He found it hard to find words. He was not dying, he couldent, he was just in unberable pain.

Lindsey's P.O.V

My eyes began to flicker open , A noise from my room woke me up from my sleep.
It then came to my attention that i wasn't alone in my apartment anymore.
I saw a man standing there, My body froze and i felt my heart beat 100 times faster.
I didn't dare move .
I lay there and listened to what he was doing here trying my best to pretend i was still asleep,
If he found out i wasn't fuck knows what he might do!

"W-W-WHY CAN I FEEL P-P-PAIN?? A-AM I DYING A-A-AGAIN??!"

The guy was on the floor screaming he seemed historical, Who was he even talking to?

"P-PLEAAASE JUST FUCKING ANSWER ME LYDIA!!"

He was crying on the floor grasping his chest, i still couldn't see his face but it didn't look like there was anything wrong with him , apart from the fact he was obviously drugged up or/and a alcoholic.

With his full effort he looked up and screamed

"LYDIIIA!!"

The dim light from the streetlights outside made his face clear enough to see who it was.

"Gerard...?" I squinted my eyes and looked at him in disbelief.
He looked directly at me still teary eyed and clutching his chest .
I looked at my digital clock to read the bright red led numbers.
They read 2:15am

"Gerard, what are you doing here?" I asked him

--------------------X---------------------

Gerard's P.O.V

"Gerard what are you doing here?" Asked Lindsey looking at me in confusion and disgust.
I looked up at Lydia
"I'm so sorry Gerard..." whimpered Lydia from the corner of the room.
"W-Why would you even try this, I t-thought y-you were on my s-side in this...?" It still hurt to speak but i could just about grasp his words
Lydia just looked to the ground still sobbing while Lindsey looked at me in anger.
"Your drunk aren't you!!"She insisted
"W-what NO! I-i i was h-hurt....i.."
"Hurt?...Gerard what are you talking about your not hurt..." Lindsey looked at me in pity, the way everyone used to look at me when i really was high and a alcoholic, the way she looked at me hurt me way more than the shard of glass could.
I looked down to my chest. My clothes were no longer blood stained.
I then opened the buttons to my shirt in panic and noticed the blood was seeping back into my skin and had healed itself. I touched the disappearing wound in confushion .
I then realized how absolutely insane i must look in Lindsey's eyes right now.

"But i swear- Honestly there was blood every were...look i don't know what just happened but I'm not high and i haven't been drinking"
I took her hand in mine but she pulled away still looking directly at me.
"I think you better leave Gerard..."Said Lindsey as she looked away from me and focused her attention out at the window.
"What?? Sugar don't say that, you believe me right....right? Please Lindsey I'm telling you the truth...please just believe me baby" I said looking at her through teary eyes , i then touched her cheek but she slapped me away.
"Don't you dare touch me!! Gerard you come in here at 2 in the morning claiming you've been hurt witch was a lie , Then you start talking to yourself and crying on the floor and talking about some other woman, How am i supposed to know your not fucking some whore!...Jesus Gerard i think you need help..."
I looked away from Lindsey as my heart had been crushed in two.
I simply got off the bed , slammed the door on my way out and walked out of the apartments without another word to Lindsey. I then sat on the stone wall outside and sobbed.