Drop Dead Gerard

Nothing makes sence to me!



Lindsey reddened her lips with her midnight red lipstick.
she then looked back on the mirror running her hands through her hair.
She sighed "There's something missing" She said to her pet cat Celina
"Miaw"
Lindsey ruffled all her hair up and undid the buttons on her top to show off part of her cleavage.
She then did some sexy posses in the mirror!
"Okay now I'm feeling it" She laughed to herself
"Miaw"
"Your right Celene. Why make the effort for a guy like him? But the plan is to make him wish he had me, maybe then he'd think twice about sleeping with some other whore...Jesus I'm talking to myself"
"Miaw"
"Oh yeah sorry i meant I'm talking to my cat"
"Miaaaw"
"Okay okay,I'm talking to Celina ,whatever!"
Celina still looked unamused but when do cats ever look amused.

There were 3 knocks at the door , Lindsey's heart went a little faster but she didn't dare show it.
She opened the door and saw Gerard standing there awkwardly with a bottle of wine
"Wow how appropriate...what no flowers no chocolates"
"Oh uh...no so-"
"I'm fucking with you Gerard" Said Lindsey with a smirk
"Oh thank god, all i found is this bottle of wine lying on the floor next to some hobo in the park"Said Gerard
"You what?"
Gerard smirked "I'm also fucking with you Lindsey"
"Well do bad i cant drink it"
"How come?"
"I don't drink anymore"
"Oh okaay, well I'll get us some non alcoholic drinks then" Said Gerard heading towards the very small kitchen.
"That would be great" Said Lindsey still being a Little cold with him.

Gerard reached for the pineapple juice and pored it into two posh shaped glasses.
He then reached into his pocket and took out the glass vile pouring the pink liquid into both glasses.
"Maybe it's best if be both forget all this" Gerard thought to himself.

Lindsey was sitting on the couch and staring into the wall when Gerard eventually brought in the drinks. She didn't seem to notice him standing there or sit down beside her.
"Uhh...Lindsey? are you okay?"
"Huh, wa? Oh sorry i was- i was just thinking i guess"
"Thinking about what?"
"It doesn't matter i was just thinking, jeez just be happy I'm actually using my brain for once"
Gerard handed Lindsey her drink but she just held it in her hand as did he.
She then placed it back down onto the floor.
She spontaneously jumped onto Gerard and hugged him as tight as possible.
Gerard was a little taken back but then hugged her back.
"uh..i thought you hated me?"Gerard asked
"I don't hate you Gerard!" Lindsey sobbed
"Baby, please tell me whats wrong?" He asked her
"I don't know! I DON'T KNOW! I'm lost! I'm scared! I feel like I'm disappearing! MY SKIN COMING OFF! I'M GETTING OLD! Nothing makes any sense to me! NOTHING MAKES ANY SENSE!" Said Lindsey backing away from Gerard and apparently going into a sobbing fit.
"Lyn calm down , just come here"
Gerard grabbed Lindsey in his arms and they just lay on the couch together for a few minuets.
Lindsey's eyes were closed and Gerard caressed her hair
She didn't open her eyes but whispered
"Gerard...Do you think I'm ugly?"
"Nu-uh"
"When I was a kid, I thought I was. I can't believe I'm crying already. Sometimes I think people don't understand how lonely it is to be a kid, like you don't matter. So, I'm eight, and I have these toys, these dolls. My favorite is this ugly girl doll who I call Lindsey, and I keep yelling at her, "You can't be ugly! Be pretty!" It's weird, like if I can transform her, I would magically change, too.
Lindsey Lent up to look at Gerard the he leaned in to kiss her.
"You're so pretty."He whispered
"Never leave me"
"You're pretty... you're pretty... pretty..." Said Gerard pausing to kiss her over and over again, he knew He could not promise what she wanted him too .
Lindsey stopped and grabbed both they're drinks.
"Lets make a toast to never let anything get in the way of us being together again"
Lindsey drank all of the liquid while Gerard watched her feeling a new depth of sadness.
He put his glass back on the floor refusing to drink the potion , he wanted to hang onto Lindsey, even if it was only in his memory.
Lindsey went back into Gerard hug
"I have to tell you something...and i don't think you're gonna like it" Said Lindsey still not looking at Gerard but closing her eyes.
"You can tell me anything, i wont be mad" Said Gerard still caressing her hair
"do you promise?"
Gerard smiled "Yeah i promise babe"
"Well here goes nothing...I'm pregnant...!"Lindsey got back up to look at Gerard again with an awkward smile
Gerard's eyes were huge and he just sat there for a while staring at her
"Gerard?...Gerard?" She began to wave her hands in front of his eyes
"Gerard don't die on me, its okay...Please don't freak out or anything"She said trying to take hold of the situation
"I ...uh.....fuck" was the only words he could make out
"Fuck? aaarg i knew i shouldn't have told you...look i know this is big news and you probably want to get out of my apartment and scream right now but....uh......yeah i don't have anythingpossative to say right now...sorry"
"No...it's not that....uh...."Gerard held his head in his hands and ran his fingers through his hair
Lindsey just bit her lip and looked to the floor
It was true Gerard did wanna leave and say "ill see you tomorrow" But there was no tomorrow, bye then she wont know who he is.
So Gerard did the only thing he found he could do in this situation. He walked up to Lindsey and looked at her blotchy eyes about to burst into tears, He smiled at her and held her tight once again.
"Its okay to be scared, but i know we can get through anything"
Lindsey smiled "And the world makes sense again"
They held each other and lay on the couch enjoying every last moment they had

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
40TH CHAPTER