Drop Dead Gerard

Red wine

Lindsey walked up to room 304 wearing her black high heel boots and little black dress. Of course this was the most uncomfortable outfit she owned and had to constantly fidget with her dress and remember how to walk in heels without slipping. Lindsey thought about the shame and embarrassment of falling in them. Lindsey didn't understand why her throat was so dry and why her stomach kept doing back flips but she had an idea that it was too do with the idea of seeing JD on the other side of the floor in a few seconds time.
The door opened and JD toothy grin appeared accompanied by an awkwardly placed arm scratching the back of his head.
JD's expression suddenly fell as he looked Lindsey up and down
"...wow"
Lindsey edged backwards slightly self conscious about her body. She crossed her arms.
"What?"
"Nothing" JD brushed of the moment and quickly changed the conversation.
"Here take a seat "JD gestured for Lindsey to sit on a warn down couch full of fag burns and stains.
" don't sit in the middle though ,my room mate spilled curry all down it so we had to turn it over...then we remembered that the other room mate got drunk and pissed on that side so we though it best to sit on curry."
Lindsey laughed but her facial expression of disgust said otherwise.
She then went to sit at the end of the couch but noticed there was dried up chewing gum on the arm.
"Lovely place you have here JD...not the most hygienic though"
"Yeaaaah sorry about that, when you live in an apartment with 2 other guys normally nobody ends up cleaning...can i get you anything? wine? a bear? Vodka and coke?"
"Red wine would be great if you have some"
"Coming up"

Gerard walked through the wall of JD'S apartment , his face outraged.

JD came back and gave Lindsey her glass of whine while he kicked back on the seat next to her with a beer in his hand.
Just as Lindsey was about to take a sip a load bang of shattered glass came shooting across the room. Lindsey looked around and saw what was left of the wine glass in pieces on the floor and red whine dripping from the wall!
Gerard was stood across the other side of the apartment ready to brake another bottle or perhaps JD's neck.
JD screamed and clung onto Lindsey's arm.
"What the fuck was that!!"
"...i-i have no idea"Her eyes were wide and her heart was beating hard , she could feel JD shaking.

Lydia ran up to Gerard and grabbed his arm stopping him from throwing another glass bottle.
"What are you doing!!"
"Stopping Lindsey from drinking and getting deep satisfaction from caring that ass hole half to death!"
"you don't get it to you. Lindsey is not your girlfriend anymore, Lindsey will never be your girlfriend again , she doesn't know who you are and she will never love you! You cant inter fear with her life anymore, You have to let her go otherwise your going to be stuck like this forever! Is that what you want?"
Lidia held Gerard shaking hand in hers and walked over to the window sill. They both walked through the window and felt the cold night air pass through they're body's. They watched the cars beneath them and the glow of the street lights illuminating the entire city.
"What's the point in torturing yourself ?"
"I just want her back...i want my life back, i want everything to be back to normal"Gerard kept looking down and never once looked up at Lydia.
"That is never going to happen Gerard. I'm sorry but your dead and there is nothing in this world that is going to change that. Don't you want her to be happy and live her life?"
"Of course i do!"
" then let her Gerard, you don't have to do this alone"
Gerard looked up at Lydia
"I will always be here with you"
Lydia put her hand to Gerard cheek and edged in closer until kissing him sweetly on the lips.
For a moment Gerard kissed back but something inside his mind knew this wasn't right. Gerard pulled away and pushed Lydia backwards.
"No!"
Lydia looked hurt but more than that she looked angered. She stood up and looked Gerard directly in the eye! "You will never understand will you!!
With that she pushed Gerard as hard as her strengh would allow her , sending him over the edge of the building to collide with the concrete pavement.
Gerard reached the bottom with a loud thud. He should have been in agony , his bones should have been broken and his head should have been bleeding but he just lay there as though he had fell onto a bed of feathers. He closed his eyes and wept hopeing that the ground would open up and swallow him hole. This was worse than life , there was no way out