Drop Dead Gerard

what? You like the way I walk?



Gerard's P.O.V

“Fuck , Fuck , Fuck! Mikey I’m gonna have to go” I hung up the phone call with Mikey and tried to think.
“Okay act casual” I thought to myself
I looked up to find Lindsey looking down at me, it was’t until then I realized “Shit I’m still sitting on the floor behind a freaking trash can”
“Uh…are you okay?” She asked me
“me…uh…yeah sure, I was just… uh …looking for my cell phone” I jumped up from the floor
“Isn't that it in your pocket?”
“Oh…that’s were the little devil got to” I gave a fake laugh and instantly realized how socially retarded that must have sounded and all I wanted to do at that present moment was slap my forehead and run outta there as fast as my legs would take me!
“Did you call me? Its just I heard my name being called from over here.”
“Uh…no” That was all I could come up with to save my ass
“Oh…never mind then, must have been a different Lindsey…that’s my name by the way” She smiled
I noticed how her eyes sparkled and her lips curled into the cutest smile. This put me in a trance for a few seconds then I noticed I was staring.

“oh…uh…sorry…Hey…I’m Gerard” I stammered
“You know that’s funny because I’m actually waiting for a guy named Gerard an his friends frank and Mikey but I guess they're not gonna show up”
“Then I’m the Gerard you’re waiting for, I’m waiting for them to show they're faces to but I think we’ve been stood up!”
“Oh…” Lyndsey looked disappointed, She obviously thought Mikey and frank had forgotten about her.
“Knowing them they're both probably still lazing around in bed and have forgotten to set they're alarms” She obviously picked up on my attempts to make her feel better as she smiled in agreement.
“Yeah your probably right”
“So…” I cant believe I’m asking this. “I was wondering if maybe …you wanted to get a coffee…with me? I asked, part of me hoping she’ll say no just so I can run away from embarrassment and hide but most of my mind really wanted her to say yes.
“Yeah, Id like that a lot” She gave me another cute smile and we both walked on to the nearest starbucks.
I couldn't help notice the way she walked in those tight black jeans that shaped her curves perfectly and The way her hips moved seductively .
Note to self...stop perving on her.