Drop Dead Gerard

Zombie ass kickers



"So you wanna go hang in the mall or something?" Asked Lindsey shyly awaiting an answer.
"Sure" Said Gerard "doesn't look like Mikey and Frank are gonna turn up "
"Thanks for the coffee anyway"said Lindsey as they wear getting up to leave
"Sorry again about spilling it all over you" said Gerard in a guilty tone
"It's Okay,Giggled Lindsey , "hey you wanna go catch a movie?"
"You mean to tell me you don't have some cute boyfriend you could be hanging around with...?Asked Gerard wondering if he sounded like a total pervert asking her if she had a boyfriend!
"um...no actually i don't" answered Lindsey quietly "Things with me and my ex-Boyfriend didn't go so well"
"oh..sorry"
"No its okay, Don't you have a girlfriend ?
"urmm......naah i-i guess i don't get out much anymore, i sit around playing video games all day...i know..i suck" Said Gerard hating the fact he sounded like some total waster.
"Video games huh? Thats awesome"
"WA? You play?" Asked Gerard slightly surprised by Lindsey's enthusiasm.
Lindsey laughed "Do I like to play???, I'm the best Zombie ass-kicking mother fucker in jersey!"Announced Lindsey
"I'll take that on" Smiled Gerard
"Oh yeah" She laughed
"yeah!"

-------------------

They had arrived in the middle of the mall, and were suddenly approached by an Italian man with a bunch of roses. He had a greasy black McDonald's fringe and a perverted smile on his face.

The man grabbed Gerard's arm.
"Would you like a rose for your girlfriend? A beautifuler rose for a beautiful lady!"He asked with a thick Italian accent.
"Uh,... Shes not my Girlfriend." Said Gerard awkwardly hoping to god that Lindsey wasn't listening.
"Oh,but why not? She is so beautiful" Said the greasy man , stoking Lindsey's arm.
"Okay , Okay I'll take one" Said Gerard slightly annoyed that this guy was touching Lindsey.
"Thank you verry much , have a good day now" Said the man before running along to annoy the crap outta someone else.
"waw, that guy was creepy... i mean ,has he ever heard of shampoo?"Giggled Lindsey
Gerard laughed
"Oh yeah, This is for you" Said Gerard handing her the red lushes rose that matched her killer lip-stick!
"Thank you" She smiles
----------------------------------------

They arrived at the movies and looked at what movies were playing.
"Waw look saw 4" Said Lindsey in excitement
"Oh man !! i've wanted to see that film for ages now!"
"Lets go see it"

They bought the tickets and the sugar popcorn and sat down in the comfy premier seats.
All the crappy adverts came on about pointless shitty film that nobody would ever bother seeing. Gerard and Lindsey laughed at the crapness of each one . They both reached for the popcorn and found each others hand.
"sorry" Said Gerard quickly
Lindsey laughed
"Gerard your such a douche sometimes"
Gerard laughed with her.
The lights lowered and neither of them could see each other anymore!
The film started and the gruesome autopsy scene came on the big screen.
Gerard made a tiny yelp at the sight of blood and guts on the screen and he felt Lindsey grab his arm.
Lindsey was hiding her face in her hand only peeking through her thin fingers every so often.
"Has it finished yet?" Whispered Lindsey
"Nope, But i can see jigsaws stomach on the table" Gerard whispered back
"oh, Beautiful"She giggled as she looked at the screen showing a bloody corpse.
Jigsaws voice filled the cinema and instantly made Lindsey jump up and hide her face into Gerard chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this is the first update in something like a bazillion years!
Hopefully you can remember whats already happened!
if you cant SCREW YOU
jk jk X]
It doesn't matter just keep on reading it anyway
AND COMMENT PLEASE ^_^ <3