Drop Dead Gerard

Maybe we're victims of fate



"Waw, it's such a pretty night tonight" Said Lindsey Looking up at the darkened sky with nothing but the ghostly moonlight to eliminate they're creamy porcelain skin.
"I've never thought of Jersey being a pretty place before" Said Gerard as they walked back through South ashfield hights ,New jersey.
Lindsey smiled "You've just never looked hard enough"
Gerard and Lindsey kept on walking until finding a rusted old bench in the park.
They sat down. they're glaze into each others eyes were just visible through the misty phantom glow of the new moon.
The cool night breeze seeped deep into they're skin and Gerard noticed Lindsey shivering.
He didn't say a word, He didn't have to.
He took Lindsey into his arms and they sat holding each other tight away from the bitter cold air and into a loving embrace.
He never wanted to let go of her, He wanted to keep her safe with him for eternity.
He'd never felt this way for anyone before.
Like a poison running through his veins and back to his heart, he was falling in love.
His heart was beating fast but yet he felt so calm.

"Gerard..." Whispered Lindsey
"Yeah..?"Gerard whispered back again
"What do you think happens to us...when we die?"
"w-why do you ask?"
"I was just wondering ,...you know"
"Well ...when we die i think we go some wear, wear nothing can hurt us anymore, wear its the end of pain and sadness forever...maybe this is the nightmare that were all just waiting to wake up from, But guess its only fate that can decide when we wake up"Said Gerard still speaking in whispers.
Gerard and Lindsey both looked up into the never ending sky wear the sparkling stars hung over them
"Were all just victims of fate" Said Lindsey as she closed her eyes.