Status: Fin.

The Moment Felt So Real.

Your memory felt so real.

Life continued on its dull lifeless path, Jack just a quiet reluctant passenger on the ride, instead of the wilful happy participant he once was.

The days trickled by and Sally came and went as she pleased. Continuously suggesting that he go visit Rosella, mentioning how gorgeous she is and how much she's grown and how sweet and innocent she is.

"Jacky, go see her," Sally begs him one day as he walks to his car after finishing a day at work, "Please Jacky, I think it'll do you both good to see each other."

"I can't Seraph," he whispers as he arrives at his car and places his things in the back.

"But Jelly, please, do you have any idea how hard it is? To be here and see you so miserable, to not be able to hold you and tell you that everything is going to be alright? To know that you talking to me will make you look like a lunatic, and most of all, knowing that the reason you're so miserable and unlike yourself is all because of me, that it's my fault," Sally whispers the last part and breaks down in tears.

"Sally, I love you more than anything in the world, its hard for me too," Jack whispers to her and begins to feel his own tears fall down his cheeks.

"Then go and see our child," Sally begs him, sniffling and trying to wipe the tears from her face but they're flowing too fast. All Jack wants to do is pick her up and hold her, shush her and tell her that everything is going to be alright, but he knows he can't and that tears his already broken heart into even smaller pieces.
♠ ♠ ♠
Only two chapters to go...