Status: /STARTING\

The Angel From My Nightmare

The Credits Are Rolling and We're Getting Lost Again,

The past few nights have been anything but restful. The closest I had to rest was during biology when I fell asleep during the boring lecture. It was a pain, to go to school and the only motivation I had to come to this dump wasn't even here.

Jack needed recovery time and he probably wouldn't be able to come to school for a very long time. His parents are taking this situation very seriously and I do understand that it's the best for him, but keeping him locked up in an institution? That sounded rather ridiculous.

Joyce had taken a liking to me. She told me that I was the closest thing to a friend that he has ever had. That of course put a smile onto my face. So all of the work I've been doing is helping him? That's all I've ever wanted.

I tried my best to convince them that this wasn't going to help, but every time I did Jacks father would glare at me.

“Do you know how long we had to live with the pain that our son isn't normal? All we want is for him to be a normal kid, don't you understand?”

I guess the selfish desire to try and cure him myself was taking over my mind. I huffed a puff of air. Waiting for Rian to come pick me up so we could go to his house. It was cold and I was only wearing a thin hoodie.

When I heard the honk of a car I almost got a heart attack. I could see Rians car coming its way toward me. I opened the door and buckled myself in as he started to drive away.

"Took you long enough.” I say as we drive through the familiar streets.

“Hey, at least I came.”

I hear a familiar song on the radio and turn it up high. Humming along to the song I didn't even notice that we passed Rians house.

“Um. Where are we going?” I ask looking at the boy next to me. I notice that he has hair sprouting out of his head and I realized how damn long it's been since just the two of us hung out.

“I decided that we would go somewhere with Cassadee and her cousin. He's the same age as us.. Oh and guess what? He's gay.” Rian says enthusiastically.

“Robert Rian Dawson, how many times have I told you to stop setting me up with Cassadees relatives! This is like the fifth time. I am going to kill y-”

“Hey, hey! It was Cass's idea, not mine.” and of course he knew I wouldn't ever lay a finger on Cassadee, she was way too precious.

I groan, sliding down in my seat.

“You guys are so fucking unfair. You know I like Jack, you know exactly how much I like him, but you still insist on me going out with someone else, I don't like where this is going.”

“Calm the fuck down. It isn't even a date, we're just hanging out at the movies. Oh and his name is Zack.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone.