Status: Active :)

What Is Going on Here?

Argument.

“You slept with fucking Zach?” Brian yelled.
“Bri..”
“Don’t ‘Bri’ me. I can’t believe you would do something like this to me. I love you Tiff.”
“I know. And I loved you too. I just… I think I am starting to love Zacky now. I don’t know.”
“So did you even bother to stop and think that this would hurt me?”
“No. It just felt so right to be with him. I am so sorry.”
“Sorry? Sorry doesn’t even cut it. You know what; just get the fuck out of my house and out of my life, don’t you ever come back!” He yelled even louder.
I felt like shit. I love him. I use to love him anyway…Hell what am I saying, I still love him. I just wanted to be alone. I went home and crawled in bed. I started crying. My phone started ringing. It was Rebekah.
“Hello.” I said trying to sound like I hadn’t been crying.
“Hey babe, Matt just got off the phone with Brian. You okay?”
I started crying even more.
“No. Can you stay with me tonight?”
“Of course, I’ll be over in a few.”
About ten minutes later. Bekah came in my room and crawled in bed with me.
“Hey. It’s okay. I’m here now. What happened?” She asked.
“I told him the truth….he didn’t like it all to well.”
“It’s ok. He will get over it. You can’t help that you have feelings for Zach.”
“Yeah I know, but I slept with him while I was still with Brian. I could’ve not done that.”
“Well he cheated on you too.”
“He what?”
She realized what she had said and then sat up.
“You didn’t know?”
“Of course I didn’t know!”
“Oh. I thought you knew.”
“If I knew, does it look like I would have stayed with him, and be crying over sleeping with Zacky.”
“Well no.”
“That bastard!”
I got out of bed and grabbed my car keys.
“Where are you going?” She asked.
“Where do you think?”
She tried to say something, but I was already out of the house.
I got in my car and started driving. When I got to Brian’s house I didn’t bother knocking, the door wasn’t locked so I just went on in. He came down the stairs probably because he heard someone come in his house.
“You fucking bastard!” I screamed at him when he could see me.
“I’m the bastard? You’re the one who slept with Zacky?
“Hah. Did you forget that you slept with someone too, before I slept with Zacky?”
He tried to say something but I continued.
“At least I had the nerve to tell you that I cheated, and I didn’t care that I done it because it felt right at the time. But when you yelled at me earlier I realized that I did care because I still loved you, now I don’t know what to think. Were you even going to tell me or just act like it never happened?”
He was speechless. He walked over to me and I backed away.
“Answer me.” I said.
“I was going to tell you. I swear I was going to tell you. It didn’t mean anything. I don’t even know why it happened. I felt like shit afterwards, I am so sorry it happened. Then you came here and told me that you slept with Zacky, and that you didn’t even stop to think if it hurt me and I just exploded. I am so sorry Tiffany.”
I started to say something but he shook his head.
“I am sorry for cheating on you and I am sorry for going off on you earlier. I shouldn’t have done either of those things.” He said.
I started crying. I still loved him. I had feelings for Zacky but not like the feelings I had for Brian. He started to walk towards me again and I didn’t move back this time. He hugged me and I hugged him back still crying.
“I am sorry too. I still love you. I never stopped loving you. I don’t know what’s going on. I don’t know why I have feelings for Zacky, but its not the same as my feelings towards you. I love you Brian.” I said.
“I love you too Tiffany.”
He kissed me and I kissed him back. He picked me up and carried me up the stairs. He put me on the bed and started taking my clothes off. I helped him take my clothes off and then helped him with his clothes. Once all of our clothes were off we started kissing again. He made a trial of kisses from my chest to my waistline. He looked up at me and smiled. I nodded my head he came back up and kissed me. He positioned himself and we started. So this is what make-up sex feels like. We should do this more often.
After we were done we stayed cuddled up in each others arms. I fell asleep smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I decided not to break them up. If you don't like my decision please tell me. Don't be afraid to comment. I don't bite. Hope you guys like this chapter. COMMENT!!!! PLEASE!!!! Thanks :)