Status: Active :)

What Is Going on Here?

The Concert

When we got to the arena hardly anybody was there. Which we are usually always the first few people at all of the concerts we been to. We went up to the security guard and showed him our backstage passes. It was awesome getting to go in before everyone else. I couldn't believe I was going to get to meet my favorite band ever, and get to hang out with them backstage. The security guard led us to the room where all the bands were at. I didn't see Avenged, but I heard a familiar voice.
"Where in the hell is the party at?" Johnny screamed.
He looked down at me and smiled.
"Who might you be?" He asked.
"I'm Tiffany and this is my friend Rebekah."
"Hey guys." He yelled. "We have some fans that have passes. Get your asses in here so we can talk to them and shit."
I laughed.
The guys walked into the room and set down. I noticed there was no more room for me and Bekah to sit. I looked and around and stood there awkwardly. Rebekah did the same. The guys were just talking among themselves. One of the guys from another band got up and let Bekah have their seat. I still stood there awkwardly. Brian looked up at me.
"Seems like all the seats are taken pretty lady." He said to me.
"Yeah. It seems that way."
"Well I don't bite... Hard anyways, if you want to sit on my lap." He said smiling.
Zacky whistled and I looked at Brian. I so wanted to sit on his lap. I had like a major crush on him, but I didn't want to show it. I walked over to him and sat down on his lap.
"So tell us about yourselves." Matt said.
"Well we're from here." Bekah said.
"Yeah, We grew up here together and we never left."
"That's cool. I love it here. This will always be my home." Johnny said.
"So are you excited about the show tonight?" Matt asked.
"Yeah, but I'm more excited that I to meet you guys." I said.
"Same here. But I haven't so talkative about like Tiff has. She hasn't shut up about it since she bought the ticket."
I gave her a 'I cant believe you just said that' look and she smiled.
Brian smiled too.
"So I bet you were just excited to see me." He said.
I blushed.
"Nope, I bet she was here to see me." Zacky said.
"Guys please, she was here to see me. I am the one with the amazing voice." Matt said.
"He's got a point." I said.
"See." He said smiled.
"But I actually really wanted to see Brain.... And i cant believe I just said that out loud.... And that too... Ok. I'm just going to shut up now."
My face was blood red and Bekah was laughing so hard.
"Oh shut up Bekah you only wanted to see Matt."
She stopped laughing and her face got blood red also.
"See what you started Brian?" Johnny said. "Now these to girls are embarrassed."
"Sorry ladies. I think its cute though." Brian said.
"You think its cute that we're embarrassed? I asked.
"Yeah. I also think your pretty cute." He said smiling.
"Well thanks. You're not too bad yourself."
"I would hope not."
Our chat got cut off when their manager came and got them and told them it was time for sound check. We got to watch because our passes included that. They played Seize The Day, Beast and the Harlot, and Welcome to the Family. It seemed like Brian didn't take his eyes off me the whole time.
What have I gotten myself into? I thought. I really need to start listening to Bekah.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok. Sorry its a little short. But the guys are in the story now. It looks like something is going to heat up between Brian and Tiffany. Let me know what you think. Leave comments please!!