Status: Active :)

What Is Going on Here?

Doctor Visit

Zacky’s POV

“I’m pregnant.” Those two words hit me like a brick. I was so screwed If the baby was mine. Brian would hate me forever. What am I going to do? I am definitely not ready for a kid; I don’t think Brian is either.
“Guys, did you just hear what I said?” She questioned.
I snapped back to reality and then looked at Brian. His facial expression showed that he was probably thinking the same things as me.
“Uh, yeah, sorry.” I said.
“So do you know… think you know who the dad could be?” Brian asked.
“Well I don’t really know for sure. That’s why I need to go to the doctor and they can tell me how far along I am, then I can maybe determine which one of you it is.” She said.
Brian and I both nodded our heads and then we all sat there in silence.
“Let me just ask you this. Who do you want it to be?” Brian asked her.
Seriously he was asking her something like this. I didn’t want her to answer I was too afraid to hear it. If she wanted the baby to be mine then I guess that’s fine and if she wanted the baby to be Brian’s then that’s fine too. If I am the father then I will step up and be the best damn father I can be.
After sometime she finally answered, but not really answering Brian’s question. Or at least the answer he wanted to hear.
“I don’t know.” She said.
“That’s not really a sold answer.”
“Just give her a break. She just found out like we did. Give her some time to think.” I retorted.
Smiled and thanked me.
Rebekah walked over toward us so I went to go talk to Johnny and Brian went to go talk to Matt.

Tiffany’s POV

“So how did that go?” She asked.
“Well it went.”
She laughed.
“Are you sure you want to go through with this? You know there are other options.”
“I know. But I would never get an abortion and I couldn’t stand giving the baby up for adoption. Plus how would that make them feel well depending on who the dad actually ends up being?”
“Yeah you have a good point.”
“Yeah.” I said and took a deep breath.
“So I guess we are going to have to make you a doctor appointment.”
“I guess so.”

The next morning I called the doctor they said they could get me scheduled in today at noon. I got up showered, ate breakfast, then I called Zacky and Brian.
I ended up staying at my house for the night. I thought it would feel awkward staying at Brian’s. They both told me they would meet me at the hospital.
When we got to the hospital it seemed like we had to wait a million years just to get seen by a nurse, and then another million by the doctor. The nurse needed a urine sample to make sure that I was pregnant. Once it was confirmed that’s when the waiting started again. I was getting anxious, and it really didn’t help with two guys in the room.

The doctor walked it the room and smiled.
“Hi. You must be Tiffany and you must be the fa~~”
He stopped himself when he saw two guys sitting there and then looked back at me.
“Well let’s get an ultrasound to see how everything’s going.”
I smiled.

“Hmm. That’s not right. It seems to me that you have two uteruses.” The doctor said.
“I what?” I asked.
“It looks like you have two uteruses and an embryo in each one.”
I was so confused. How could someone have two uteruses? I guess he saw the look on my face.
“This is a very rare case but I have seen it before. It is very possible that you might miscarriage one if not both of the babies. But then again everything might go smoothly.
“Is it possible that the two babies could have different dads?” I asked nodding to Zacky and Brian.
“Yes it is very possible that something like that could’ve happened, and then they could both have the same father.”
I nodded.
“I’ll have you come back here in a week for a more detailed examination and explain everything to you again then. Does that sound ok?”
“Yes. That sounds fine.”
He left the room. I looked over to Brian and Zacky and they both had very surprised looks on their faces.
“Only me.” I thought to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I got the two uteruses thing off Grey's Anatomy.. I love that show. The season finale is tomorrow :( Layout credit goes to Batman Joker Riddler. Please comment!! I want to know your opinions!
Thanks to the ones that comment on the last chapter.
xShadowsSwag
RebeccaT
XxRebeccaLeexX
MoMo_92
You guys are amazing!