Status: Active :)

What Is Going on Here?

Talk

So today is the day that I am going to talk to Brian and Zacky about everything. They have to be just as concerned as I am with this whole situation.
They were on their way over to my house and I was straightening up things a bit. About ten minutes later I heard a knock on the door and it was them. I smiled and let them in.
“So where do we even begin?” Brian asked.
“I was just about to ask the same question.”
Zacky just nodded in agreement probably because he was wondering the same thing.
“Well I don’t really know. Right now all we know is that one or both of these babies could be yours.” I said to Brian.
“And one or both could be yours.” I said to Zacky.
“Yeah so how are going to deal with that when the time comes, if one baby ends up being mine and then the other Brians?” Zacky asked.
“I don’t really know the answer to that either. All I know is that I would want you both to be in their lives. Even if you have to be a father to both of the babies even if only one is yours, because like it or not they are siblings.”
They both nodded their heads.
“The doctor will hopefully explain more of this whole thing we when go back next week.”
“I hope so.” Brian said.
“Me too, This is just so confusing. I didn’t even think something like that could even be remotely possible, I’m not a girl so I don’t know how all that stuff works, but I have never heard of someone with two uteruses.”
“Well I am a girl and I didn’t think so or hear anything either.”
We all laughed at this.
It was going to really hard dealing with this for the next 9 months.
I am going to get huge especially with two babies in there.
I just should stress too much about the whole Brian and Zacky thing right now. It was giving me a headache and stress isn’t good for the babies.
When I thought I was only going to have one baby I was hoping it would be Brian’s, I know I told everyone I didn’t know whose I wanted it to be, but all a long I wanted it to be Brian’s. So maybe now I have a chance to have his child and Zacky’s child.
Zacky started talking again pulling me out of my thoughts.
“So yes or no?” He asked.
“What was the question?”
“Do you want to go to the beach, just the three of us and relax? We need to get our minds off all this baby stuff.”
“Yes. That actually sounds like a perfect idea.”
When we got to the beach we found a perfect spot to lie.
Brian decided that we should have a bonfire later tonight and invite the rest of the guys.
I thought that was a good idea too. I called Rebekah and told her what was going on and she said that they would come.
Once everyone got there and we got everything set up for the bonfire we all sat back and relaxed and told stories.
“I remember when Bekah didn’t even like your music. She thought you guys were horrible and she thought you all were freaks.” I said.
“Hey. That wasn’t nice.” She said throwing something at me.
I laughed.
“You really didn’t like our band?” Jimmy said.
“No, but Tiffany wouldn’t stop playing your music and everything and then I looked you guys up on YouTube and I fell in love.”
“Yeah she had a change of heart, and then it seemed like she became a bigger fan then me.”
She laughed.
“Now look at us.” She said.
I sighed.
Yeah now look at us. She is dating Matt and I am pregnant, possibly by Brian or Zacky or both.”
She has the easy part.
Everyone started getting in the water and I just stayed back. Brian stayed with me.
“I promise we will get through this.” He said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that I haven't updated in awhile. This chapter is really bad. I am running out of ideas. Comment please. Thanks.