Status: Active :)

What Is Going on Here?

Scared

A few days had past and it was now time to go back to the doctor’s office for my check up. I had just got off the phone with Zacky, he said that him and Brian were on their way to pick me up. I went into the living room to my things together, when I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen, it made me curl up it hurt so bad and then I saw blood. It wasn't a lot of blood but I still started to panic. Was this a miscarriage? It sure felt like nothing I have ever experienced and there was blood. I hoped that it wasn’t the case. I picked up my phone and called Zacky. He said that they would be here in 5 minutes because they were going to run every single red light until they got here.
I heard someone open the door and yell for me, it was Brian.
“In the living room.”
He came rushing in and saw me curled up on the floor, then he saw the blood. I though he was going to pass out.
He yelled for Zacky and told him to start the car. He picked me up and carried me to the car and set me gently in the backseat.
He called my doctor and explained what had just happened and the doctor told him that a nurse would be waiting to bring me straight to his exam room.
Once we got to the hospital the nurse was waiting with a wheelchair and she led Zacky, Brian, and I to the doctor’s room.
“Hello Tiffany, I wish we didn’t have to meet again under these circumstances, but let’s see what’s going on here.”
He gave me an ultrasound; I really could read the expression on his face but I hoped it wasn’t a bad one.
“Everything seems to look fine. Sometimes these things happen and in your case it’s not unusual. But be glad it wasn’t a miscarriage.”
I was relieved at what he had just said. I didn’t want to lose a child.
I nodded at the doctor and he told Zacky and Brian that they needed to make sure that I take the vitamins and eat right so that I don’t end up having a miscarriage. They both agreed that they would keep a close eye on me and the doctor left.
When we got back to my house they both wouldn’t leave my side. They made me lunch and the insisted that they both stay the night. I didn’t want to argue because I knew that they were probably just looking out for me.
By the time night rolled around. I was so tired and worn out that I tried to lie down to go to sleep. I tossed and turned. I gave up and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I saw Zacky outside on the balcony.
I walked out and sat down beside him.
“Hey.”
“Couldn’t sleep?”
“No.”
“Me either.”
We sat in silence for a couple minutes, we heard the door open and saw Brian walking toward us.
“I’m guessing you guys couldn’t sleep either.” He said.
We nodded and he sat down beside me.
We all stayed silent and just enjoyed each others company. It was nice to have them both with me. It already seemed like we were all a family. I really hoped that nothing bad would happen with this pregnancy and I hoped that everything will go smoothly when we find out who the dad/dads are.
I think I am kind of starting to want them both to be the fathers.
I don’t want to lose either of them. I know I wouldn’t really lose one but I would like the fact to have them be a part of my family. I could get use to seeing us all together like this.
I lied my head down on Zacky’s lap and put my feet on Brian’s. They both smiled and I drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I really don't like this chapter that much. Tell me what you think. Leave comments please!!!!!!

Thanks to
xShadowsSwag
&
RebeccaT
For commenting on the last chapter!
It means a lot. You guys are awesome!