Status: Active :)

What Is Going on Here?

Brian

Zacky’s POV

I knocked on Brian’s door. He better open the door or I’m going to kick it the fuck down. He really pissed me off last night. He shouldn’t have acted that way especially around Tiffany. He finally opened the door a few minutes later and I walked in.
“What the fuck man, you can’t even wait for me to invite you in?”
“No, I can’t because I want you to understand something.”
“If this is about last night, I know I messed up. I know I shouldn’t have acted like that and I tried to apologize to her, I kept calling but she wouldn’t answer.”
“She didn’t answer because she was upset at you for acting that way and she didn’t want to talk to you.”
“I know that now.”
“You made her fucking cry. I can’t believe you made her cry!”
“Ok, calm down. There’s no need to yell. I understand that what I did was stupid and I’m sorry. I am going to call her and tell her the same thing I just told you. Ok?”
“Fine, but you better mean what say.”

Tiffany’s POV

I decided to call Brian because I knew he would keep on calling me. The phone rang a couple times and then he finally answered.
“Hey Tiff.”
“Hey.”
“Listen, Zacky talked to me earlier. I know I shouldn’t have acted the way I did, but I just got so mad that he was the one who was doing it.”
“I know, and it’s ok. Do you want to come over so we can talk more about this in person?”
“Yeah, that would be great. Are you hungry or do you need anything?”
“Just bring some Chinese, I’m craving that shit.”
He laughed.
“Ok. I’ll see you in a little bit.”
We hung up and I texted Zacky.
“I just called Brian; he said that you guys had talked. He’s coming over now so that I can talk to him.”
“Yeah we talked and I yelled at him a little.”
I laughed.
“Well hopefully you talked some sense into him”
“I hope so too.”
I put the phone down and turned on the TV to keep me occupied while I waited on Brian to get here.
He got here about 20 minutes after I started watching a rerun of Jersey Shore. He just walked on in without knocking. Why does he think he can do that? I really need to say something about that.
He walked over to the couch and sat the food on the coffee table. He started getting everything out of the bag and he handed me my food.
“So, I know that you are probably still pretty pissed at me for acting the way I did.”
“No, I’m not. I don’t hold grudges but I was upset with you last night.”
“Yeah I figured that out since you wouldn’t answer any of my calls.”
I laughed.
“Yeah so that’s why you texted me?”
“Yeah.”
“I understand why you got so upset though. I know we should’ve called you. We just figured that you weren’t in to all that kind of stuff. Do you even know how to put wall paper up?”
“Well no, but…”
“But we still should’ve called and asked. I know, and I’m sorry that we didn’t.”
”It’s ok. I guess I’m not really as involved as Zacky. I haven’t keep done any research or bought any books like he has.”
“Don’t you think you need too?”
“Well yeah, but you aren’t that far along and I can do all the research and reading when it gets closer to your due date.”
“Brian, right now is the best time to be doing all that stuff.”
“It is?”
“Yes, it is.”
“Oh, well I guess I’ll go buy a baby book thing after I leave here.”
I laughed.
“Yes, please do.”
We finished eating and we talked some more and then he left.
I texted Zacky to tell him that everything went fine and then I lied down to take a nap.
♠ ♠ ♠
So i'm going to take a vote. Who wants the babies to be Brian's, who want the babies to be Zacky's and who wants the babies to be both of theirs? Let me know! Comment please!!!! Also I need some more readers and comments on my other story. Its a Matt story, I like it better than this one. I only have 6 chapters right now. But I think its really good so far. Its called I Thought I Had It All. Read, comment, subscribe, recommend. Comment, subscribe and recommend on this story too!!!!! Thanks!! :)