Status: Active :)

What Is Going on Here?

Babies

Brian’s POV

I didn’t know what to do. I was in shock.

“What do you mean your water broke?” I asked.

“I mean that my fucking water just broke and I am about to have these babies. We have to go to the hospital!” She yelled.

It finally clicked.

Zacky and I rushed over to her and helped her into where the others were. They told us that they would meet us at the hospital. We got Tiffany in the car and Zach rushed to the hospital.

I’m guessing her contractions were getting worse because she would stop groaning and yelling at Zach to go faster.

Once we got to the hospital I rushed inside and got a wheelchair and gave a nurse Tiffany’s name and they put us in a room once we all were inside.

Another nurse came in shortly after and checked her vitals and everything. The nurse said that she was only 2 centimeters dilated and that she couldn’t get an epidural until she was 5 centimeters dilated.

After a couple hours of Zach and I taking turns helping her walk around the hospital, the doctor finally came in and checked her dilation again. The doctor said she was eight centimeters, and that things are coming faster than expected and that he needed to get her prepped for her C-section.

After she got prepped Zach and I had to put on these scrub type things so we could be in the OR with her while the doctor delivered our babies.

Tiffany’s POV

“Okay Tiffany, you are going to feel a little pressure.” The doctor said.

I really didn’t feel anything.

I heard a cry, and tears formed in my eyes.

“Congratulations Zach, you are going to be the father of a beautiful baby girl.” The doctor said.

Zach looked at me and smiled.

Our baby got handed off to a nurse who wrote down the time she was born and how much she weighed. She asked for a name, but we hadn’t come up with one yet.

I heard another cry and I smiled up at Brian.

“Congratulations Brian, you are also going to be the father of a beautiful baby girl.”

The doctor handed our baby to the nurse and she wrote down everything but a name.

Zach was holding baby number 1 and the nurse handed Brian baby number 2. They both showed me and I started crying once again. I kissed the tops of their beautiful little heads and they handed the girls back to the nurse.

I was back in my room and resting when the nurse came in with both babies.

She said that I needed to breast feed, she taught me how to do it and how to breast pump. I fed the babies and then Zach, Brian and I started talking about baby names.

“I really like Amelia Grace Baker.” Zach said.

We had talked about that name before and I guess it stuck. We all agreed and then I looked at Brian.
“Do you still like Samantha Nicole Haner?” I asked.

“I love it.” He said.

“So is that her name or do you want to change it?”

“I don’t want to change it. That’s her name and it’s beautiful just like her.”

I smiled.

Everyone came in the room to see the babies they all got to hold them and then they congratulated us and left us alone so we could get some rest.

Today was by far the best day of my life.

Amelia Grace Baker
7 pounds 6 ounces.
Born – 9:58pm April 5th, 2012

Samantha Nicole Haner
8 pounds 4 ounces.
Born – 10:01pm April 5th, 2012
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so so so sorry that I haven't updated it like a million years!! Please forgive me! Also, there is only going to be a few more chapters left in this story.. BUT there will be a sequel!!!