Status: Active :)

What Is Going on Here?

Team Work

It had been a month since the babies were home and Brian and Zacky were all moved in. We all had baby monitors in our room so we could take turns on getting up with them. The doctor told me I could switch to formula so it was a lot easier for all of us.

Zacky and Brian were both so good at getting both babies up when they were both crying. They acted like both Samantha and Amelia were their own. It was great seeing Brian up and feeding and changing both or Zacky up and feeding and changing both. It was really great to see them both up and feeding and changing together. I loved my family.

I heard a cry from the monitor and I went to go see which little one was up. I walked in the room and saw that Samantha was sound asleep. That was a very rare thing. She was usually the one to wake Amelia up. I smile and went over to Amelia’s crib. I got her out and then went downstairs to fix a bottle. Brian was in the kitchen making breakfast. He smiled up at me.

“Good morning. I figured I would let you and Zacky sleep a little longer. Sam has been crying all night and Zacky was in there most of the night with her. I got up a couple times and checked on them and Amelia. He wouldn’t let me take over though.”

I laughed.

“I guess that’s why Samantha is sleeping so well right now.”

“Yeah, do want some breakfast?”

“Sure. Just let me feed Amelia first.”

I fixed a warm bottle and sat down at the table with her.

I had just started to feed her when Zacky came down the stairs with Samantha.

“I went in there to go check on her because it was so quiet in there and then she started crying.”

“Here let me take her. You have been up with her all night.” Brian said.

Zacky handed Brian the baby and Zacky came over and sat beside me. He kissed the top of Amelia’s head and smiled.

When her bottle was half way finished I burped her and then gave her the rest. Zacky took her after she finished eating so I could eat my breakfast.

I took Samantha after I ate so Brian could eat. Zacky said he wasn’t hungry, but I think it was just because he didn’t want to let go of Amelia.

A few hours later the babies were in their rockers and Brian, Zacky and I were sitting on the couch watching TV. The phone rang and I got up to answer it. It was Rebekah. She and Matt wanted to come over so they could see the little ones. I told them that it was fine and she said they would be here in about an hour.

I told Brian and Zacky and then I went upstairs to take a shower.

I heard Rebekah talking to one of the babies when I started to come down the stairs. I smiled.

When she saw me and ran over to me and gave me a hug. We hadn’t seen each other in a few weeks so she was a little excited.

“We have some great news!” She exclaimed.

Brian, Zacky and I just stood there and waited for her to finish.

“We’re pregnant!” She said as she took Matt’s hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aren't Zacky and Brian just so cute when it comes to the babies? And what do you think of Rebekah's and Matt's news? Comment please!!

Also check out my new story I Never Forgot You and comment on it please!