Status: Active :)

What Is Going on Here?

Where am I?

I woke up in a huge bed that definitely wasn't my own. I looked around trying to find something that I might recognize. I could smell coffee then I noticed that I was naked.
Oh God. I thought to myself.
I heard someone coming so I shut my eyes and acted like I was still asleep. I had to peek so I could see who it was. When the door opened I saw Brian Haner. I must be dreaming. I opened my eyes so wide. He smiled.
"It looks like you just saw a ghost." He said handing me a cup of coffee.
"You're Brian Haner. What am I doing here?"
"You really don't remember?"
"Remember what? Where the hell am I?"
"Wow you were definitely wasted."
"What the hell are you talking about? Did we have sex?"
"Now I'm hurt by that. I cant believe you don't remember that part. You couldn't stop screaming my name."
I blushed.
"So we did have sex?"
"Yes, and It was great sex."
He kissed me and explained everything that happened last night. How I got so drunk I forgot what I was doing and fell backwards and Johnny caught me before I busted my head on the ground. He told me that me and him made out for about an hour straight. He also told me that I wanted to give all the guys lap dances.
"Oh God. I cant believe I was that drunk. If I go to a bar Bekah usually takes me home before all the crazy stuff happens." I said.
He laughed.
"By the way, that reminds me. Where is Rebekah?"
"Oh she went home with Matt." He said.
Oh well I guess we both had some fun last night. I thought to myself.
"Are you hungry?" He asked.
I hadn't really thought about it but I was actually starving.
"Yeah."
"Ok well I made some breakfast. Its downstairs."
I followed him the stairs and into the kitchen. I heard my phone ring and it was Bekah.
"Hello." I said.
"Hey. I bet you had a great time last night. I know I did." She said.
"Well probably. If I could remember it. Brian had to explain everything."
She laughed.
I heard the phone beep and I looked to see who was calling.
"Oh no. Stephens calling." I said.
"Don't say anything to him! I'll talk to you when you get home. Love you."
"Love you too." I said back.
I didn't even answer Stephens call.
"Apparently Bekah had some fun last night."
He laughed.
"I figured. They couldn't keep their hands off each other."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok. So I changed the boyfriends name to Stephen because I didnt realize that I made his name Johnny. Anyways hope you like this chapter. Leave comments please! Thanks. :)