Status: Active :)

What Is Going on Here?

Explanation

Stephen left so it was just Brian and I.
"So why did you tell me he was Rebekah brother?" Brian said.
"I don't know. I thought it would be easier."
"So when did you break up with him?" He asked.
"The day after the concert. So I could be with you."
"You did it so you could be with me?"
"Yes. I just felt like myself these past few days when I've been with you. I didn't feel that way with Stephen. He doesn't even like rock music, and your in a rock band so that was a plus."
He smiled.
"Well I'm glad you feel that way."
"So you're not mad?"
"Of course I'm not mad. I couldn't be mad at someone like you."
He smiled and kissed me.
"Do you just want to come back to my house and stay the night? We can watch movies or something."
"That sounds great."
When we got to his house. I noticed that i had forgotten to grab clothes to sleep in so he gave me a t-shirt, and we sat down to watch a movie.
I smiled at him.
"What?" He asked.
"I just..."
"I just what?"
"Ok. So this is probably going to sound crazy, but just hear me out."
He waited for me to continue.
"I know its only been a few days, but I think I'm falling in love with you."
He smiled and kissed me.
"I think I'm falling in love with you too."
He grabbed me and we headed towards his bedroom. He threw me on the bed.
He took his shirt off and climbed on top of me. He kissed me and took my shirt off. The kiss got heavier and heavier. I ran my fingers through his hair and down his back. He put soft kisses on my neck and down to my collar bone. He continued to kiss when he reached my chest.
He found his way to the back of my bra and he unbuckled it. With his teeth he threw it onto the ground. He stood up and took his pants off. We were both in our underwear now. He smiled and crawled back on top of me. He made a trail of kisses from my neck all the way down to my waistline. He stopped and smiled. He looked up at me and I gave a look of readiness. With his teeth he removed my panties and then threw them on the floor with my bra. He then took his underwear off and got back on top of me. I smiled and kissed him.
He kissed back. The kiss got heavier, his hand moved through my hair and down my back. Then they found my waist. He stopped when he got there, teasing me. I whimpered for him to continue. He then pulled my hips closer to him and he let out a moan of desire. I grabbed at his waist wanting to get us even closer. He then positioned himself and we continued where we left off.
Afterwards we laid there in silence wrapped in each others arms. I was so happy with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Betcha didn't think that was going to happen. This ones kinda short but a lot happened. Please comment!!!! Thanks :)